Outdated[EXE][SWF]RotMG Orape Client 27.3.1

Posts 1–15 of 164 · Page 1 of 11
[EXE][SWF]RotMG Orape Client 27.3.1
Uploading an .exe for those who can't use a .swf
Updated version of Orape!
Info:
Press F1 for Hack Menu!




Instructions
- Download .swf if you know how to use it (open it via adobe flash projector), use it.
OR Download .exe - OPEN & begin use.

Virus Scans:

.EXE:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1422580114/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...78fc9d61176773ⓘ


Client (.swf):
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...41da3e049fd782ⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1422580418/ⓘ

Credits to @JustAnoobROTMG
Credits to @IziLife

Errors with opening the .swf? Either use the .exe OR fix it by following this simple guide made by a nice guy:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905323
[SWF]toounfair - ROTMG_mpgh.net.rar5.2 MB · 12,311 downloads Clean
[EXE]toounfair - ROTMG_mpgh.net.rar9.6 MB · 15,075 downloads Clean
wow lel dats 2 fazt 3 me m8 danks for das uploadi
faster than me again? pls
I already uploaded this...
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
I already uploaded this...
You didn't post anything good.
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
I already uploaded this...
People want quality, some can't use .swf so I upload a .swf AND a .exe.
If you're going to upload, at least upload something that everyone can use. Come on man.
Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
Advertising your YT and a download link, and you're telling people they need a brain? Good luck with the ban.

NOONE download from his youtube channel, this is an easy way to keylog, and whatnot.
As I do agree with you, it is kind of lame that the approval can take up to a day.
There should be an automatic system scanning the files or at least a "Download at your own risk" button.
Trust this one way more than easton's thanks for the fast upload bro!
To the mod that is reading this and thinking about dropping some infractions, I would reconsider adding some rules to these client releases, because this is just throwing jnoob's work in the bin. And then excuse that some people don't know how to press a button in a program is just complete bullshit
Love it. Thanks for being so quick.
Sweet, thanks for making this, I really love it
Posts 1–15 of 164 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?