Thumbs upPatchedWarface ESP NA/EU

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Oh wow I am here for a hack being released within the first 6 minutes
Quote Originally Posted by names091890 View Post
Oh wow I am here for a hack being released within the first 6 minutes
LOL, you are an active user xD
File appears safe, please post back results.
/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
File appears safe, please post back results.
/Approved
Why was Normen banned (yesterday)
Quote Originally Posted by carcar21 View Post
Why was Normen banned (yesterday)
Post banned but he is back right now only one day banned
Nice Hack, Really simple esp.
thanks for contributions
guys can anyone tell me a good injector for this dll?!!? thanks
Quote Originally Posted by danii92 View Post
guys can anyone tell me a good injector for this dll?!!? thanks
Use any, Extreme Injector, Cheat Engine!
Quote Originally Posted by carcar21 View Post
Why was Normen banned (yesterday)
LOL, he got banned!!
what i do select for "exe"???
Quote Originally Posted by Sweizer View Post
what i do select for "exe"???
"Game.exe" without the quotes
Thank you for this! I'm about to test it out.

Will edit the day I get banned! xD
Quote Originally Posted by Kittystyle View Post
Thank you for this! I'm about to test it out.

Will edit the day I get banned! xD
You wont get banned xD
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?