Info[SHOWCASE] The Perfect Hack V2 - Alpha 9

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
[SHOWCASE] The Perfect Hack V2 - Alpha 9
I'm showcasing my hack that I've made and it works for Alpha 9 using injection to the ROK.exe proccess.

Features
  • ESP
  • Give Item
  • Give All Items
  • Refill water
  • Refill food
  • Flyhack
  • Fakechat (Send a message from under someones name)
  • Dethrone (Kill the king)
  • Kill player (Kill named player)
  • Kill All Player
  • Ropetie Server
  • Serversay (Makes the whole server say the specified message)
  • Set tax (Set a tax %)
  • Healme
  • Godmode (Except collision damage)
  • Kick All Players (Kicks everyone one the server except you)


Still working on some more hacks and fixing old ones :P

Credits to Encode as I'm using his "hack loader". Below are some pictures.





Working Alpha 10



Congratulation! You have the biggest one...or not
Hey dude, anychance i can talk to you about this? id love to have it, but i hate ruining peoples fun, so i wont go crazy
Quote Originally Posted by TropicFruitz View Post
Hey dude, anychance i can talk to you about this? id love to have it, but i hate ruining peoples fun, so i wont go crazy
He will release it whenever he wants it to be released. No questions needed.
If you don't want to ruin other players their fun CocaCola will do for you.
Stealth seems like a big miss to me.

Would also love to see the insta-kill hits added back in.
Looks very nice, can't wait to see the finished project.
Great work Kakuke! You plan on changing the menu? It just seems like a placeholder type of menu :P
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
Great work Kakuke! You plan on changing the menu? It just seems like a placeholder type of menu :P
I think we can design a quite decent gui menu with PopupList don't ya think :P
Quote Originally Posted by .Zer0 View Post
I think we can design a quite decent gui menu with PopupList don't ya think :P
Hah. You working on this with him bro?
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
Hah. You working on this with him bro?
No but we (mpgh community) sure can develop one
Seems like I cant find a injector that will work for me, I cant install microsoft 2012 c++ redistributable. So any suggestions It would be helpful.
I know it's preview, but it could make available for download
Some nice features too look forward to; any idea when you'll release it ?
Quote Originally Posted by TeuzKiller View Post
I know it's preview, but it could make available for download
Quote Originally Posted by danzo1997 View Post
Some nice features too look forward to; any idea when you'll release it ?
I think you two are interrupting the point of a preview thread incorrectly. It's like showing off your latest Ferrari. Just because you're showcasing and previewing it doesn't mean you intend to sell or give it away.
Quote Originally Posted by kakuke1 View Post
I'm showcasing my hack that I've made and it works for Alpha 9 using injection to the ROK.exe proccess.

Features
  • ESP
  • Give Item
  • Give All Items
  • Refill water
  • Refill food
  • Flyhack
  • Fakechat (Send a message from under someones name)
  • Dethrone (Kill the king)
  • Kill player (Kill named player)
  • Kill All Player
  • Ropetie Server
  • Serversay (Makes the whole server say the specified message)
  • Set tax (Set a tax %)
  • Healme
  • Godmode (Except collision damage)
  • Kick All Players (Kicks everyone one the server except you)


Still working on some more hacks and fixing old ones :P

Credits to Encode as I'm using his "hack loader". Below are some pictures.






if you don't release it you'll be the boss

all those kids will ruine the game.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?