Patched[MPGH] Coder.Dias V2

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
[MPGH] Coder.Dias V2
SS

SS Old But Update



Scans

[X1] [X2]

Use Extreme Injector -> @master131

VM Protect *-*

Test TeleKill Maybe Work

Credits

Jackal <3,
Coder.Dias,
MattyPatty,
Timboy,
Ch40zz-C0d3r,
NeoIII,
Gellin,
Gibam,
Timboy,
luccss,
LuizimLoko,
ZeroCoolBR,
DrunkenCheetah,
Azorbix,
xCyniu,
BlackDiamond,
pDevice,
Atomic

@Flengo
@maddoggy00
@hero
CAEU_mpgh.net.rar27 KB · 311 downloads 19/56 malicious
Was at a wedding folks, learn some patience.
Approved.
with wich button ingame i open this menu? and wich Extrem Injector Injection Method i need to use?
Quote Originally Posted by vane2602 View Post
with wich button ingame i open this menu? and wich Extrem Injector Injection Method i need to use?
You can use for about Thread Hijacking. I think that Insert again, but I didn't test it yet.
im having the same problem as v1 ^connection to the server has been lost^
Nice hack, only telekill with crash the game (Patched)
An error occured while injectin "CAEU.dll" into "Engine.exe".

System.Exception: The injection method used returned NULL (injection failed).

Thats what it tells me, any idea how to fix? I do it the exact same way as usual?
When I inject the game just closes to desktop from loading screen any fix?
Quote Originally Posted by eagle9k View Post
An error occured while injectin "CAEU.dll" into "Engine.exe".

System.Exception: The injection method used returned NULL (injection failed).

Thats what it tells me, any idea how to fix? I do it the exact same way as usual?
I think that you use Extreme injector. You must change injection method. ( for about Thread Hijacking )


Quote Originally Posted by taytomea View Post
keeps crashing on me, any solutions? maybe some driver i'm missing
What it wrote ? Or without any error ?


Quote Originally Posted by hydxn View Post
When I inject the game just closes to desktop from loading screen any fix?
You must have closed all browsers. If it won't help, change injector.
Quote Originally Posted by Chhaos. View Post
I think that you use Extreme injector. You must change injection method. ( for about Thread Hijacking )




What it wrote ? Or without any error ?




You must have closed all browsers. If it won't help, change injector.
told you be v2 that version hack is beter work? laging crash ?

- - - Updated - - -

or its same menu?
Quote Originally Posted by hay34 View Post
told you be v2 that version hack is beter work? laging crash ?

- - - Updated - - -

or its same menu?
I didn't run it yet. I'm repairing my Windows
keeps crashing on me, any solutions? maybe some driver i'm missing
Ok, I tested it now, but telekill crash the game.
Quote Originally Posted by Chhaos. View Post
Ok, I tested it now, but telekill crash the game.
that not like old times when the hack work perfect

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hay34 View Post
that not like old times when the hack work perfect
i think the menu was good i try it but still and now you told me tele kill dont work maybe i try another one:O
Getting DC'd from Server after 5 Mins with Extreme Injct
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?