Thumbs upDetectedBunnyhop (Supports Duck-Bunnyhop) INSANELY FAST!

Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
Bunnyhop (Supports Duck-Bunnyhop) INSANELY FAST!
Supported Bunny Hopping
- On Ground
- On Water
- On Ladder

Hotkey

NUMPAD 0 - Auto Bhop Disables
NUMPAD 1 - Auto Bhop Enables



USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, BUT NOONE HAS REPORTED BEING VAC BANNED YET.

Do not work?
1. Try to run the program as administrator. Wait for the update though.
2. Please turn the program after running the game.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...bb5728123919e8ⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/d...is/1431604298/ⓘ

Credits: Knifelemon
CSGO Auto Bhop (English) Update (15-05-10)_mpgh.net.zip288 KB · 1,062 downloads 23/53 malicious
no one got vac banned?
Quote Originally Posted by crazy6995 View Post
no one got vac banned?
Noone has reported saying they got VAC banned.
im just refreshing the page every second so exited xD
why even use bhoping hacks? shitty thing to be vaced for lol
Is this hack OW detected?

(KAPPA KAPPA KAPPA POST DONT TAKE SRSLY PLZ)
You will get over 1000+ velocity on Bhop servers guys!
Quote Originally Posted by Dern. View Post
You will get over 1000+ velocity on Bhop servers guys!
Really? What makes it so good? Really excited to try it.
Quote Originally Posted by chucklele View Post
hope it´s good
Well it's better than scripts
Quote Originally Posted by Dern. View Post
Well it's better than scripts
Yeah well scripts are VAC undetectable 4 lief since they don't interfere with the game. You also said before that there haven't been any VAC Ban reports from people. How long has this been out there? Is there a high risk of getting banned by VAC with this?
Quote Originally Posted by Quck View Post

Yeah well scripts are VAC undetectable 4 lief since they don't interfere with the game. You also said before that there haven't been any VAC Ban reports from people. How long has this been out there? Is there a high risk of getting banned by VAC with this?
This has been out for 4-5 days, I can't and I don't want to answer that question since I am not the creator and I have little to no knowledge about how this is coded. I've used this hack tons today so if I get VAC'd I'll warn u guys the second I get vacd
Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?