I just..

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
I just..
Took the most epic shit in this whole world, 15 mins to get that fucker out.
good to know
nasty as fuck
who'se arun3
congrats ?
WHAT THE FUCK! I mean cmon now i just took one -.-
IT TAKES ME 20 so, fu
Stfu you twitter ******. God dammit
I just be sitting there txtin most of the time. And who twitter? I never been to there website before. Or anything just myspace some 4 years ago
Why do people keep on saying HI ARUN1 HI ARUN2?
they're not...

if u quote it it wont be there but when u look again its there

its strnage
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
they're not...

if u quote it it wont be there but when u look again its there

its strnage
Now i have START next to my other post? wtf? D:
Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherBigWallace View Post
I hate when i shit and the water hits my ass
LMFAO! Damn idk why this is funny
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us