QuestionGame being crashed by other online hackers - How to avoid it?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Game being crashed by other online hackers - How to avoid it?
So I was playing online last night and there was this other guy with a mod menu, all was ok because I was causing absolutely no havoc and I was actually helping with people etc.

He starts to clone me, so I try to explode him (it didnt work even though I use Endeavour) . He messes around even more with my character as though he was a 9 year old who just found the mods on a how to video. So I warn him to stop using the menu like an idiot because there are consequences for us hackers if we're not careful. Next thing he does - explode me even though I had God Mode enabled so I try to crash his game and he said ''You cant crash my game'' A minute later he crashes my f***ing game.

My questions:

How is one able to know someone just tried to crash your game?
How are you able to avoid being force crashed?!!

This is my first post, I apologize if I've made a rookie mistake somehow. Thank you for your replies!
now that some cunt cracked force everyone is doing this and online is ruined.

- there is a way to avoid it but im not gonna release the method
Quote Originally Posted by artyum2 View Post
now that some cunt cracked force everyone is doing this and online is ruined.

- there is a way to avoid it but im not gonna release the method
teleport to the other side of the map ? great method. did i bust your "release"
Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
teleport to the other side of the map ? great method. did i bust your "release"
bahahahahahaah
Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
teleport to the other side of the map ? great method. did i bust your "release"
I think he means rendering PEDs as if they wren't there so it won't crash even if there ae millions of clones.
Problem with this is he uses Force Unleashed 2.5.1 and the crashing cannot be stopped unless u reconnect or u Crash him first.
How was he able to know I tried to crash him though? and how did he stop it?!
Quote Originally Posted by YoungNiqga View Post
How was he able to know I tried to crash him though? and how did he stop it?!
If this whole "render PEDs as if they weren't there" thing works you should see the clone for a fraction of a sec and then it should dissappear
Quote Originally Posted by BigBrainAFK View Post
If this whole "render PEDs as if they weren't there" thing works you should see the clone for a fraction of a sec and then it should dissappear
Please excuse me if this a dumb question now but....
What exactly does ''render Peds as if they werent there'' mean? I mean what is this? what do I do to do this?
Quote Originally Posted by YoungNiqga View Post
Please excuse me if this a dumb question now but....
What exactly does ''render Peds as if they werent there'' mean? I mean what is this? what do I do to do this?
it basically means that you remove the peds.... you have to write it into a menu (source) in order to work
just create a forcefield around yourself send the peds flying
there was someone explodeing my lobby last night an since he kept on doing it i froze his char an attached tons of UFOs to him to cause him massive lag untill his game crashed or he left
sorry i just want to check something
Thank you I'll look at 2.5 and just change lobbies from now on
Cool Cool, obviously just be careful if you're in 1.26 I personally haven't had issues but you never know -___-
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?