Bitcoin cash exploiter, make some serious money today [$1200+ a week]
Today I am here to sell an ebook which make some serious cash if you are willing to put a bit of time and money into it.
--Information about the ebook--

I am currently selling the master edition for only $10 to the first 5 people, due to it being my first ebook sale.
I am also willing to give out 2 vouch copies to trusted members of the community.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me
--Extra Info--
This does require both a paypal account and a bitcoin wallet
--TOS--
You will not chargeback under any circumstance without contacting me first
You do not have resell rights without permission from me (Resell rights are an extra $5)
Have fun with it
--Information about the ebook--

I am currently selling the master edition for only $10 to the first 5 people, due to it being my first ebook sale.
I am also willing to give out 2 vouch copies to trusted members of the community.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me
--Extra Info--
This does require both a paypal account and a bitcoin wallet
--TOS--
You will not chargeback under any circumstance without contacting me first
You do not have resell rights without permission from me (Resell rights are an extra $5)
Have fun with it




