Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #14b

Posts 1–15 of 501 · Page 1 of 34
clockwork's tiny hacks #14b







Features


Instructions
  • Run the exe while at the CSGO main menu. Works full screen or windowed.
  • On success the hack will be injected. If you don't see an error message or crash, it worked.
  • On failure an error message will be shown. See below.

 
Errors
Error 0 - Couldn't find game window.
Error 1 - Couldn't get process ID.
Error 2 - Couldn't open game process.
Error 3 - Couldn't allocate remote memory.
Error 4 - Couldn't write to the process.
Error 5 - Couldn't create remote thread.

Fixes:
Make sure CSGO is running and don't run from Sandboxie.
Try running with admin rights or adding an exception to your Antivirus.



Hotkeys
  • All hotkeys work in-game only. Hack is inactive at menu.
  • F1 - Toggle Triggerbot. (Shift-F1 to disable). Hold ALT to temporarily activate triggerbot.
  • PgUp/PgDown - Changes triggerbot delay. Holding shift changes it faster. Default is 15ms.
  • F2 - Toggles slow aim.
  • F6 - Cycle Glow: Enemy Only, Enemy and Friendly, Visible, Spotted, None. *Updated*
  • F7 - Cycle Recoil Control: Low, High, Off. (Shift-F7 to disable).
  • F8 - Toggles Aim-Dot. (Shift-F8 to adjust size).
  • F9 - Toggles Barrel-ESP.
  • F11 - Toggle bunny hop. Hold jump to use.
  • Shift-F11 - Toggle Auto-pistol.
  • HOME - Toggle name, weapon, health ESP.
  • DEL - Unload hack.


Credits: Jollesollepolle for awesome beta testing and support. nister5 for testing and advice.

Problems? Read the FAQ by Jollesollepolle.

Found a bug? Please post as much information as possible so we can get it fixed. Include what happened, any details you can remember, and your system information.

Known bug: Triggerbot won't shoot players near smoke even if visible.
Known bug: Doesn't work on Vista. No fix.
Known bug: Can't crouch while bunny hopping. Working on it.


Updated for the 7/2/15 patch.

Good luck guys.

VirusTotal (12/55)
Jotti (9/22)

I highly recommend protecting this file with Enigma before use.

Please note I code these hacks for fun and because I want to use them myself. I don't claim they're VAC proof or anything like that. Please don't use them on accounts you don't want to risk. I you guys.

clockwork_v14b_mpgh.net.zip26 KB · 5,928 downloads 27/63 malicious
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) You click that refresh button bby.

Edit: Sorry for the long approval, had to get some things straight about rules.



We're watching you clock.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) You click that refresh button bby.

Edit: Sorry for the long approval, had to get some things straight about rules.



We're watching you clock.
Oh you thought I would've left...you thought I would've stopped refreshing... you thought wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) You click that refresh button bby.

Edit: Sorry for the long approval, had to get some things straight about rules.

We're watching you clock.
WHAT DID HE DO?! CLOCKWORK! You're a naughty boy! I thought I raised you better than this...
Works on a final update? 4.7MB
works on the new update? one just came out
i llike clockwork
it works thanks !!
CS:GO just updated AGAIN with a 4.7MB'er. Possibly detected/outdated already!
yay thanks again clockword!
Detected after most recent update? Please info on this? So Anxious xD!
cs go updated lol clockworcks
Posts 1–15 of 501 · Page 1 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us