Juoniz Service. Life 0.25 $ ea, UbHp 1$ ea, 6/8 char max 8$, 8/8 char max 20$.
Hello, there is my shop.
Prices:
Life 0.25 $ ea,
UbHp 0.85$ ea, (edited!!)
6/8 char max 8$,
8/8 char max 16-20$. (edited!!)
Also selling some tops, you can contact me and ask if I'm selling it currently and we will decide a price.
Rules:
You go first, if not, then please do contact a middle-man in advance so we can do the trade faster.
Paypal ONLY (Payment sent as Family & Friends).
I'm mostly online 10am-11pm (GMT + 3:00)
Contacts: skype - Juonis07
Check my proves here: i.imgur.com/1HFuv1l.png and i.imgur.com/CDXWLXM.png
You can also contact me and ask for discount if you buy big amount.
I will give a bigger discount for a few 1st buyers.
Prices:
Life 0.25 $ ea,
UbHp 0.85$ ea, (edited!!)
6/8 char max 8$,
8/8 char max 16-20$. (edited!!)
Also selling some tops, you can contact me and ask if I'm selling it currently and we will decide a price.
Rules:
You go first, if not, then please do contact a middle-man in advance so we can do the trade faster.
Paypal ONLY (Payment sent as Family & Friends).
I'm mostly online 10am-11pm (GMT + 3:00)
Contacts: skype - Juonis07
Check my proves here: i.imgur.com/1HFuv1l.png and i.imgur.com/CDXWLXM.png
You can also contact me and ask for discount if you buy big amount.
I will give a bigger discount for a few 1st buyers.

