WTS[US] Vape Kits / E-Cig / E- Juice / Accessory Vapor4Life Service

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
[US] Vape Kits / E-Cig / E- Juice / Accessory Vapor4Life Service
What do you have? I need something sort of like the eleaf vape
Quote Originally Posted by cpugeek View Post
What do you have? I need something sort of like the eleaf vape
Add me on skype so we can discuss more !
Here is my skype : muziqh
Quote Originally Posted by OctaviaBlake View Post
Vouches Available 2/2
Is that offer still on the table?

I would love to vouch for you
Bump this first customers get 25% off any purchase !
so does 25% means i only have to pay 25% of the original price?
Quote Originally Posted by donghwa2428 View Post
so does 25% means i only have to pay 25% of the original price?
Add me on skype to discuss more.
Skype : MUZIQH
No chance of this working in EU? Or can I use a reshipping?
Quote Originally Posted by chreyz View Post
No chance of this working in EU? Or can I use a reshipping?
You can use a reship if you want .
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
discuss more
Can I vouch for you?
Vouch!

Got confirmation. Will be posting pics of the product when I get it

Bump still selling this all vouches are gone and awaiting on shipment arrival !
Vouch for the seller! Got me everything I needed!

Can't wait until I get it!

Online an selling get your vape kits now and any accessories you need !
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?