Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    You will see how long this ban will take, if you go to story mode. Than over the Mini-Map appears a message containing the date you will be unbanned.

I don't think this was the menu itself, i think they got attention because of every server i joined there where hackers (using blame or money or god mode). I think this was only because of this much attention. But menu is great and it worked perfectly. And the support is also great!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by granarolo View Post
    Dude, you didn't even read my post, are you a troll ?

A little bug report: 'Door control' and 'Engine Power Multiplier' are messy with eachother; when you want to open the first you need to press NP5 on the second.

EDIT: Oh, you should add a Powerbrake function! Going with the multiplier is a blast, but in response you can barely do any turn. It's rather realistic, you need 278 meters to stop at 200km/h, but that ain't as fun as turning at the last moment!

Thank you again for your menu, I'm having a blast
    Did you even read the first post or why do you think he is the creator ? ^^ Anyways if you have speed boost under vehicles activated you can actually do a instant brake with Numpad 3. Also the door control and the engine power multiplier got fixed for the next update. just be patient

Also for all the guys who got banned, please stop spamming the thread with it, there is a discussion section where you can discuss all of this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I was banned 1 time month ago for 2 weeks. Now i use this menu since release spawned on myself 560,000,000 still not banned i only use it with missions like survival or contact missions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    A little update for you guys:
    we are pretty far with our development now. With your feedback and suggestions and our ideas and plans we made a lot of new stuff and we are still in the progress of adding more features. most of the bugs are fixed, just little remained.

I was able to make some features like Kick Player and Crash Player but I decided not to build them into the menu. This has 2 reasons:
    1. We don't support features which crash the game of another player
    2. This is a public menu which everyone has access to, if abused by people it would destroy the whole fun of the game because everyone will crash or kick each other to solve their problems and we don't support this

BUT I made a Anti-Crash which is still experimental but works in general, i will continue working on it and try to make it better so public mod users can defend themselve against paid mod users who try to crash them.

All in all we made good progress and you should be prepared for new features for free

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tr0teK For This Useful Post:

timmygun (08-11-2015),xray25 (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tr0teK View Post
    Did you even read the first post or why do you think he is the creator ? ^^ Anyways if you have speed boost under vehicles activated you can actually do a instant brake with Numpad 3. Also the door control and the engine power multiplier got fixed for the next update. just be patient

Also for all the guys who got banned, please stop spamming the thread with it, there is a discussion section where you can discuss all of this.
    I know about the FULL STOP feature, but it's not the same. I meant something like the power engine but with braking (powerbraking..!) So that we can effectively brake and turn instead of stopping and then starting the engine again (which is rather.. Dull?!)

I have read the whole thread. He didn't even bother reading my message tho; that seems pretty clear, doesn't it? I was praising the menu and merely stating the fact, trying to give input and giving my experience of proof - this menu gets you banned if you do such things. It's probably the 40k cash which comes from ammo shot that is static, I don't know, I don't care. Users can know that if they want to do what I did will get banned in no time. With THIS menu.
    If you get hot because of this fact, well.. To each his own conclusions I guess.

I was trying to give input, I guess I shouldn't have bothered with that since it's unappreciated.

Thanks
    cant wait for the update man, hoping this can be a replacement for n-menu soon =) but better to take the time and do it right then releasing something half assed.

Thanks
    is it possible to add camera options on it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by granarolo View Post
    I know about the FULL STOP feature, but it's not the same. I meant something like the power engine but with braking (powerbraking..!) So that we can effectively brake and turn instead of stopping and then starting the engine again (which is rather.. Dull?!)

I have read the whole thread. He didn't even bother reading my message tho; that seems pretty clear, doesn't it? I was praising the menu and merely stating the fact, trying to give input and giving my experience of proof - this menu gets you banned if you do such things. It's probably the 40k cash which comes from ammo shot that is static, I don't know, I don't care. Users can know that if they want to do what I did will get banned in no time. With THIS menu.
    If you get hot because of this fact, well.. To each his own conclusions I guess.

I was trying to give input, I guess I shouldn't have bothered with that since it's unappreciated.
    I am sorry if you feel like this in any way. You are not the only one messaging me and I have to develop and also take the time to answer people which isn't easy for me. I understand now what you mean by power brake and I am not sure if I can edit the velocity ingame but I will look into it. About the Money Ammo stuff i already changed it for the next update, it drops random amount of money. Also using the Drop/Rain Money is safer because it's already randomized.

Quote Originally Posted by synthwave80 View Post
    is it possible to add camera options on it
    You mean something like Free Cam ? We will work on this on future updates. Thank you

Thanks
    tr0teK if possible add features sharks (tiger sharks and hammerheads)aggressive?, add bodyguard many fuctions no limits 7 bodyguards i want spawn ped and animals and ped spawner or object (animals) how to simple trainer for GTAV . If possible add snow to los santos how menyoo trainer? can you add all features simple trainer for GTAV?
    Last edited by EyesBlue; 08-11-2015 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Please do not discuss about bans here. We have ban thread for that
    [IMG]
    MPGH Member since 10. 21. 2009
    CoD section Minion 22. 01. 2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    GTA section Minion 15. 07.2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    Minion+ 27. 01. 2016 - 23. 02. 2017
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to akim14 For This Useful Post:

KillTheNoise (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Pretty good. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Hey I just have one simple question. How does car saving work? I have saved a few cars but would like to transfer them over to my laptop. What files do I need to save, or does it not work like that?
    grammer... grammar? gremmer? Potato, Potoooooooo. What ever I bear ally passed erngish aniway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 420BillcosbyIT View Post
    Hey I just have one simple question. How does car saving work? I have saved a few cars but would like to transfer them over to my laptop. What files do I need to save, or does it not work like that?
    C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Infamous GTAV Menu

take the whole folder to your laptop and it should work.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tr0teK For This Useful Post:

420BillcosbyIT (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    WHEN IS NEW UPDATE COMING?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanp View Post
    WHEN IS NEW UPDATE COMING?
    This or next week, but I think it will be next week.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tr0teK For This Useful Post:

Knut1979 (08-11-2015)

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast