TalkingOutdatedCheckMate - Minecraft Alt Checker

Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
CheckMate - Minecraft Alt Checker
This Checker was made my me in Java and is the first checker for the Yggsdrail system that can use a list.

It's really new and I've not had time to test it completely, though it stills works fine.

Proxy support may be buggy, so keep that in mind.

Screenshot:



Virus scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti

Download:
Checkmate_mpgh.net.zip846 KB · 25,559 downloads Clean
Nice working checker it would be nice if you could add a browse for usernameassword kind of buggy when you are pasting accounts in the hundreds,thousands.but otherwise 100% working highly recommended. Good job buddy!
Thanks a lot, I've been looking for a yggsdrail cracker. I'm having a couple of problems, though. Often when I put in known working accounts its says that they failed. Maybe implement a log type system or window that says something like "Checked account "account" with password "password" with proxy 111.111.111.111". Also the checker sometimes just stops after 139. Not sure why.
Thx soo much this is exactly that what i was looking for for aaages ^^
Nice share man
Working alts 100%
I dont know if its my computer setup but I cant save the working accounts. BTW I use Lubuntu 13.10 (linux)
Mine just freeze after awhile like the program works fine but it stops checking them. It just freezes here and doesn't do anything.
This just crashes for me after 10 seconds of use
Quote Originally Posted by Asian Lag View Post
This just crashes for me after 10 seconds of use
Please use the newer one, updated by somebody else.
This is an OK cracker, but it stops dead in its tracks after cracking 300 or so accounts, so it doesn't really work for larger lists. Otherwise it's a great tool.
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?