Amazon Buy4u
Want to buy Buy4u service but not in the usual meaning of this.
You should create account, make order with my personal information and my card with 1$ on it.
Next - after 1$-charge Amazon would prepare parcel and try to get money for parcel from my card.
At this point your job is over. After this I'll send you 5% of my order.
But if Amazon'll block my account you have to do all of you can to get hold off, becouse
I dont have billing address and I cant send verification fax to Amazon with it.
So you have to call to Amazon and explain the situation to them.
This is the other side of this service.
If you interested - add to Skype bloodykeeper.
Please, make PM first before you add me at Skype.
You should create account, make order with my personal information and my card with 1$ on it.
Next - after 1$-charge Amazon would prepare parcel and try to get money for parcel from my card.
At this point your job is over. After this I'll send you 5% of my order.
But if Amazon'll block my account you have to do all of you can to get hold off, becouse
I dont have billing address and I cant send verification fax to Amazon with it.
So you have to call to Amazon and explain the situation to them.
This is the other side of this service.
If you interested - add to Skype bloodykeeper.
Please, make PM first before you add me at Skype.





