QuestionFavorite anime opening song/songs?

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
Favorite anime opening song/songs?
So I´ll start of with ONE of my favorites

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
So I´ll start of with ONE of my favorites


Wow that anime heavily rips off of princess resurrection....



As far as favorite OP's go, nothing beats the Jojo's OP's, not even monogatari.


One of my fav's.
Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post


One of my fav's.
I really liked that opening too! The first 40 seconds is really good!
Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post

Seconded on these. On the real tho, why you gotta be posting anohana? It's been 2 years and I'm still not ready




Shinobu opening WHEN
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Shinobu opening WHEN
Well unlike shinobu-time which had partial focus on hachikuji, Shinobu-mail is primarily focusing on Shinobu.

Unless for some fucking reason the put Hanekawa or some shit in the OP.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Well unlike shinobu-time which had partial focus on hachikuji, Shinobu-mail is primarily focusing on Shinobu.

Unless for some fucking reason the put Hanekawa or some shit in the OP.
Thank god. Bat a best.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Well unlike shinobu-time which had partial focus on hachikuji, Shinobu-mail is primarily focusing on Shinobu.

Unless for some fucking reason the put Hanekawa or some shit in the OP.
CHOCOLATE INSOMNIA IS TERRIBLE COMPARED TO THE OP'S THEY MAKE LOL.

Sakamoto: [laughter] [...] I'm old-fashioned - I don't want my work as a voice actress to get mixed up with my singing.
—What exactly do you mean by that?
Sakamoto: To me, my job as a singer is not so much a job, as it is a way of expressing myself - which is why I should write my own lyrics and sing under my own name. That's why, as a rule, I don't sing character songs.
staying on topic:

 
some ops from my collection














Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
you think this is good?
Typical this thread would be full of Ecchi highschooler garbage. How about Paranoid agent intro? Or cowboy bebop? OR maybe Hyouge Mono's insane intro... fuck this thread /derailed



yeah thats right, fuck you op
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Typical this thread would be full of Ecchi highschooler garbage. How about Paranoid agent intro? Or cowboy bebop? OR maybe Hyouge Mono's insane intro... fuck this thread /derailed



yeah thats right, fuck you op
Are you trolling?
>Avatar
>Anime

Pick one



Anyone try to top this. Protip: You can't

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?