Thread: Banned

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Hey @Dave84311 it has been another week now. Could you check the accounts and give me some more detailed instructions about the giveaway?

Some questions:
    - Do I do the giveaway on my mail account ( @Lilly ) or on this alt.
    - Will the blacklist start from of the day I was banned? (Since I am banned for almost a month now)

Thanks in advance.

It has been 2 weeks now. I dont mean to push you. Just a friendly reminder @Dave84311

Thanks
    @Liz I know you can't take care of this dispute. Could you possibly remind @Dave84311 to check the accounts?

It has been a while (ofc. I am aware you have a busy life Dave).

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by LillyBan; 10-11-2015 at 09:59 PM.

Thanks
    @Dave84311 Just mentioning you in the hope you see it.
    Thanks in advance.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I already told him about that.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

LillyBan (10-16-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    I already told him about that.

Sorry for bothering you Liz.

I just hope the duration my current ban will be removed from the duration of the blacklist I will receive. @Dave84311 I don't mean to spam mention you. Could you just confirm you read this or are working on it?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    @Dave84311 Please...

Thanks
    So @LillyBan I personally did some IP checks myself and you match the following users. (These users match your IP, and it's NOT a VPN/Proxy)
    @MineCraftHack_ER @mrBombast @mrBombast_banned @GeForceGaming @ranger104 @Ranger103 @Lilly

All of the users above are given the same IP for 2 different IP's, meaning this is your HOME IP which you used and not a proxy/vpn.

You were banned for SCAMMING 3+ times, and the others are banned as your "Scamming Alt".
    Considering your scams happened around 2012-2013, not sure if Dave still wants you here. But if he doesn't care, then you are required to make a giveaway for the equal value of things you scammed if you want to lift your ban.

Other than that, if you disagree to make a giveaway then this case will be closed and you ( @LillyBan @LillyBanned ) will be banned. Permanently.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
    So @LillyBan I personally did some IP checks myself and you match the following users. (These users match your IP, and it's NOT a VPN/Proxy)
    @MineCraftHack_ER @mrBombast @mrBombast_banned @GeForceGaming @ranger104 @Ranger103 @Lilly

All of the users above are given the same IP for 2 different IP's, meaning this is your HOME IP which you used and not a proxy/vpn.

You were banned for SCAMMING 3+ times, and the others are banned as your "Scamming Alt".
    Considering your scams happened around 2012-2013, not sure if Dave still wants you here. But if he doesn't care, then you are required to make a giveaway for the equal value of things you scammed if you want to lift your ban.

Other than that, if you disagree to make a giveaway then this case will be closed and you ( @LillyBan @LillyBanned ) will be banned. Permanently.

Hey Fantic, thank you so much for doing this research. You state I have been banned 3 times. Though my boyfriend clearly pointed out he only scammed ONCE and tried to create new accounts to evade the ban. Therefor accounts connected to the IP probably have been banned because of this. 26.50 USD is the only amount of money that was scammed by him (@mrbombast).

Though this account is MINE and not HIS (it was originally registered by him (on his IP (like stated before)), this is why I feel I should not be punished any further than the giveaway for the deeds of someone else.

I already mentioned multiple times I will do the giveaway and I will also donate the same amount to the community (donation). And this for EVERY scam my boyfriend has been part of. This because I love this community and hope I can stay part of it.

I hope you see I am trying really hard to convince you of me being a fair and trust-able person. If I were the scammer you take me for then why would I be so patient?

So @Dave84311 please give me this chance!

Thanks for all support and help!
    Last edited by LillyBan; 10-22-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyBan View Post

Hey Fantic, thank you so much for doing this research. You state I have been banned 3 times. Though my boyfriend clearly pointed out he only scammed ONCE and tried to create new accounts to evade the ban. Therefor accounts connected to the IP probably have been banned because of this. 26.50 USD is the only amount of money that was scammed by him (@mrbombast).

Though this account is MINE and not HIS (it was originally registered by him (on his IP (like stated before)), this is why I feel I should not be punished any further than the giveaway for the deeds of someone else.

I already mentioned multiple times I will do the giveaway and I will also donate the same amount to the community (donation). And this for EVERY scam my boyfriend has been part of. This because I love this community and hope I can stay part of it.

I hope you see I am trying really hard to convince you of me being a fair and trust-able person. If I were the scammer you take me for then why would I be so patient?

So @Dave84311 please give me this chance!

Thanks for all support and help!
    Boyfriend or not, we don't care. It's attached to your IP and all I see that the IP attaches to you. Not sure about if Dave wants to ban you or if he wants to resolve this considering he's the one who banned you.

But, totally up to him. @Dave84311 do you want to ban him for scamming or make him do a giveaway for the equal amount scammed, then blacklist?
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    I'll tag @Liz , Dave doesn't want to respond.
    (Liz can you make a decision for Dave? Whether if @LillyBan should do a giveaway for equal amount scammed or just banned from MPGH Perm-Permanently.)
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Thanks for helping me out here @FanticSteal

Okay, @Liz it seems like you have to make a decision here.

I'll put all conclusions (and a shortened version of my appeal) in this post.
    This just to keep you up-to-date in a quick and simple way.

So...

In 2013 a scam worth 26.5 USD (Call Of Duty Ghosts) found place. The scam was performed by (my boyfriend) @mrBombast @mrBombast got banned and so did the accounts linked to it.

He created a new account named @gamestore (with permission of a staff member named @Confin3d or something). After a while he quited and I took over the account (+/- 2014) and changed the name to @Lilly' . In the beginning I did what he was teaching me for about a year, selling on a fair way (unlike his scam). Later I started creating eBooks and selling them, I quited for a few months to enhance my English grammar and got back to it (3-4 months ago).

Dave checked the IP's connected to my account and finds out that the IP this account got created with is connected to @mrBombast and some other accounts
    ( ranger103, ranger104, MineCraftHack_ER & Combat Arms Store).

Later @FanticSteal helped me on the mather and found @GeForceGaming to be an account connected to mine as well.
    @mrBombast (my bf) declared @MineCraftHack_ER is an account of his that he never actually used, neither did he try to scam anyone. The @Ranger103 & @ranger104 were accounts to promote his business with.

He also found out @Combat Arms Store was created at his place by a friend of his. @GeForceGaming was created at a vacation house (where he logged on MPGH with @mrBombast) by his cousin.

(I also did some research on this but I can not say whether this info is accurate or not)

Now if I may add something to this;
    - No scams were performed on @Lilly I have traded with over 75 people and resolved any complaints. (even at this point I am still online on skype to provide the promised support people bought together with my eBooks.)
    - The performed scam found place in 2013 which is almost 3 years ago.
    - I feel like I've really co-operative and patient.
    - I am willing to do a giveaway worth 26.5 USD (the scammed amount) over PayPal.
    - And to add to that I will also donate the same amount to MPGH.

And a quick question:
    - I am banned since 09-12-2015. Will this be the start date of the eventual blacklist since starting the blacklist from lets say today doesn't seem fair since I've been banned quite a while? Also how long will I be blacklisted?

Thanks for looking into this @Liz
    Last edited by LillyBan; 10-26-2015 at 06:32 AM.

Thanks
    @ @LillyBan I'll follow the rules instead of waiting for a response.

Please do a giveaway for the equal amount scammed (eBooks DO NOT count).
    Thread has gone long enough and I see that you've been clean for awhile.

Do a giveaway for equal amount and you'll be unbanned but still blacklisted.
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    @ @LillyBan I'll follow the rules instead of waiting for a response.

Please do a giveaway for the equal amount scammed (eBooks DO NOT count).
    Thread has gone long enough and I see that you've been clean for awhile.

Do a giveaway for equal amount and you'll be unbanned but still blacklisted.
    Thank you @FanticSteal
    Will the blacklist be a regular 1-2 month blacklist?

If so would it be possible to remove the time I've been banned from the time I will be blacklisted?

Thanks for all help you provided.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyBan View Post
    Thank you @FanticSteal
    Will the blacklist be a regular 1-2 month blacklist?

If so would it be possible to remove the time I've been banned from the time I will be blacklisted?

Thanks for all help you provided.

Yeah, once the giveaway is done, your ban will be lifted and blacklisted
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks

Yeah, once the giveaway is done, your ban will be lifted and blacklisted

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1044439

Hope its okay.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast