OutdatedHow to check if you're flagged for the VAC wave ?

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
How to check if you're flagged for the VAC wave ?
So, apparently there's a method to see if you're flagged for the VAC ban wave:

1. Launch steam
2. Go to Help -> Steam Support
3. Click on csgo
4. Click remove this game
5. Reactivate it doing the same

If you're flagged you will see an option called "I've been VAC banned on in-game banned" like this:

 
proof


In case you're banned it should look like this once you reactivate (your profile won't have a VAC)

 
proof

 
proof


Video proof:
 
Video


*VIDEO AND PICTURES ARE NOT MINE*
Anyone try this?
I got the message, does this mean that my account is flagged for the next VAC wave? :0 I've never cheated on the account that's flagged. Not sure what to do after this lmao.
I tried it on 2 accounts. One is legit, 13 wins, MGE and was flagged. The other one, where I was using hacks, 274 wins, DMG and still flagged.
So I think it's not working...
Thanks tho
//EDIT: I have to wait in order to get my game back o library :/ f**k !
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
I tried it on 2 accounts. One is legit, 13 wins, MGE and was flagged. The other one, where I was using hacks, 274 wins, DMG and still flagged.
So I think it's not working...
Thanks tho
//EDIT: I have to wait in order to get my game back o library :/ f**k !
I think it flags the accounts with same email or phone even if you didn't cheat so if it's flagged the one that you cheated on is probably gonna get banned, Or if you have an already vac banned account it flags as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


I think it flags the accounts with same email or phone even if you didn't cheat so if it's flagged the one that you cheated on is probably gonna get banned, Or if you have an already vac banned account it flags as well.
Maybe. But the thing is they do not have the same email / phone number.
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
Maybe. But the thing is they do not have the same email / phone number.
Well I'm not exactly sure if this works but it's worth a look in case you have some nice skins :/
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Well I'm not exactly sure if this works but it's worth a look in case you have some nice skins :/
I have an idea LOL. Dayuummm this might be worth hundred of dollars :O Thanks a LOT dude !
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
I have an idea LOL. Dayuummm this might be worth hundred of dollars :O Thanks a LOT dude !
Uhh lol ok man I have now idea what your talking about but I hope it works out for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Uhh lol ok man I have now idea what your talking about but I hope it works out for you.
What if it actually works ?!
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
What if it actually works ?!
Well then trade your stuff of your account lol
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Well then trade your stuff of your account lol
I can't ... I'm not home.. Trip to mountain :'(
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
I can't ... I'm not home.. Trip to mountain :'(
Well you've got till the 4th lol
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Well you've got till the 4th lol
Yep. That's true. But I really want home. My 144hz 1ms benq monitor will be shipped on 7 and my elgato hd60 pro on 4.... So yeh. I'd love to spend my whole week doing lazy stuff Thanks again, and gl. Maybe this method works for others but for me did not worked as well as you posted it ^^
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
Yep. That's true. But I really want home. My 144hz 1ms benq monitor will be shipped on 7 and my elgato hd60 pro on 4.... So yeh. I'd love to spend my whole week doing lazy stuff Thanks again, and gl. Maybe this method works for others but for me did not worked as well as you posted it ^^
Sick stuff dude and yeah I'm not sure exactly how it works :/
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?