Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Right? I mean, it's completely selfish that the President of the United States would prioritize the national security of his OWN country rather than another over seas, where they ordered a complete surprise attack which resulted in the death of 1,177 crewman.
    Hmm, so if we had ONE country rather then multiple countries your saying that would be worse? Your saying that we would have to go to war if we were ALL civilized? I mean sure I agree that it cannot happen because our minds are too stupid to think like that, we are selfish and will always be selfish. Don't give me that bullshit about how a countries president has to do this to protect his people and not the other countries people, WE ARE ALL PEOPLE. Remember I am siding with HUMANS. Ever human does something out of selfishness, no human does something just to do a selfless act.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    This thread is fucking stupid,you're stupid just for making it. Have you no knowledge in your brain about all the shit japanese soldiers did, not only of during this war you're talking about but other wars?? Let me see if I can find a little animated film of them senselessly killing people, raping women whenever they want, and even forcing children to rape their parents or be shot. How about you think a little about what Japan has done, America has never done anything near as bad as other countries and still people like you make me fucking sick. On another note, I am not saying nuking a country with non-warring people in it solved anything, but seeing as what Japan had done previously, this was provoked and it finished it.

have a read, since you apparently no nothing about history. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre#Rape <--- read that part or the whole damn article.
    Last edited by Not You; 01-31-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Hmm, so if we had ONE country rather then multiple countries your saying that would be worse?
    No? Where do I even say that?

Your saying that we would have to go to war if we were ALL civilized?
    Being in an equal playing ground has nothing to do with the start of a war. "Stop the spread of Communism." Conflict is always the start of war.

I mean sure I agree that it cannot happen because our minds are too stupid to think like that, we are selfish and will always be selfish.
    What?

Don't give me that bullshit about how a countries president has to do this to protect his people and not the other countries people, WE ARE ALL PEOPLE. Remember I am siding with HUMANS. Ever human does something out of selfishness, no human does something just to do a selfless act.
    This is just ignorant. No shit will you protect your own people as the President of the United States instead of the people who just bombed you at Pearl Harbor.

Stop being a fucking retard. You seriously can't tell me for one second that you would let Japan go for free and take no action against them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Not You (01-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    No? Where do I even say that?

Being in an equal playing ground has nothing to do with the start of a war. "Stop the spread of Communism." Conflict is always the start of war.

What?

This is just ignorant. No shit will you protect your own people as the President of the United States instead of the people who just bombed you at Pearl Harbor.

Stop being a fucking retard. You seriously can't tell me for one second that you would let Japan go for free and take no action against them.
    Ok, enjoy being a fucking retard.
    If you cannot even tell that I am not siding with any country then you're a retard.
    I clearly stated "Remember I am siding with HUMANS. Ever human does something out of selfishness, no human does something just to do a selfless act."
    Also what any country does is a effect of being a human, but why do I bother you retard brain cannot understand that. I am out of this stupid thread.
    Last edited by Eternity; 01-31-2016 at 05:52 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks

Ok, enjoy being a fucking retard.
    If you cannot even tell that I am not siding with any country then you're a retard.
    I clearly stated "Remember I am siding with HUMANS. Ever human does something out of selfishness, no human does something just to do a selfless act."
    Also what any country does is a effect of being a human, but why do I bother you retard brain cannot understand that. I am out of this stupid thread.
    You know a country is ran by a person(s) right? So when you talk about human actions, you have to consider the thought process they have when it comes to the lives of others as well.

Literally no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You know a country is ran by a person(s) right? So when you talk about human actions, you have to consider the thought process they have when it comes to the lives of others as well.

Literally no idea what you're talking about.
    Hey buddy, how is your day going?
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypothetical
    I was making that type of reference.
    I was BASICALLY saying that what is humans, REMOVED there emotions, or have a hive mind? I despise humanity and the way they "think", I cannot wait for the day we are all technology. That is IF we even get to that point without destroying the world with your(including me) stupid human thinking.
    Last edited by Eternity; 01-31-2016 at 07:21 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    think skulls
    I agree .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

Takatsuki (01-31-2016)

Thanks
    I was BASICALLY saying that what is humans, REMOVED there emotions, or have a hive mind? I despise humanity and the way they "think", I cannot wait for the day we are all technology. That is IF we even get to that point without destroying the world with your stupid thinking.
    Your under-aged intelligence is showing.

I want your opinion on what you would have done, as the President of the United States, during World War II, following the incidents of Pearl Harbor, the Nanking Massacre, and so forth. Don't dodge the question with "I would have avoided the incident altogether" either.

I don't care about what you want from humanity as a whole. Focus strictly on what was in OPs post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12