Thanks

✔ Nostalrius ✔ Dedicated 👋 PowerLevel 👋 ✔ From Dedicated People ✔ Vanilla 1.12.1 ✔

Hello there, everyone! We are a dedicated mature team of Professional PowerLevelers with huge experience. We do not use any software that gives us in-game advantage in the process of PowerLevel (As well as exploits/bots).

By choosing us, you are freeing yourself of risk of getting your account banned.

We respect our clients hence why, every 5 hours we will notify you about your character process!

100% Stability. We have a stable internet connection and this is our job.

100% Anonymous. When we will play on your account we will talk to nobody or perhaps, to not look like a bot we will reply with a simple answers such as : "No I'm busy can't go right now" , "No, I've finished this quest" , "No I don't want to go to dungeon right now".

PowerLevel Prices are :

From Level .1 . to 60 * $250 USD Duration 6 Days.
    From Level 30 to 60 * $190 USD Duration 3 Days.
    From Level 50 to 60 * $90. USD Duration 2 Days.

All items and gold during PowerLevel will stay on your account.

PvP services :

Rank 1 to 12 boosts. Payment is every 19 hours of us playing or buy a custom packet.

Alterac Valley Exalted 2 weeks /played.

If you wish to get service that isn't included contact us and we will see what we can do.

Our Skype is - BriannaLewisMMORPG

Bitcoins are accepted 25% discount

We are PayPal verified 0% discount

Thanks
    Up for new orders to come.

Thanks
    Decided to test out his services, despite the short time he's here and the feedback, and get a twink on kronos pushed to 60.

Contacted him tonight, so far not disapointed. Answered fast and friendly, offers good services and is open to talk about them. Due to the payment method we agreed on a higher price than communicated, which was fine for me.

Gonna give final feedback when the service is done, lets see how the lvling goes. One thing to mention is that he sends updates (screenshots) frequently, as promised.
    Last edited by faut; 01-12-2016 at 09:43 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faut View Post
    Decided to test out his services, despite the short time he's here and the feedback, and get a twink on kronos pushed to 60.

Contacted him tonight, so far not disapointed. Answered fast and friendly, offers good services and is open to talk about them. Due to the payment method we agreed on a higher price than communicated, which was fine for me.

Gonna give final feedback when the service is done, lets see how the lvling goes. One thing to mention is that he sends updates (screenshots) frequently, as promised.
    I recommend to not do any trades with this user:

Decided to test out his services, despite the short time he's here and the feedback, and get a twink on kronos pushed to 60. First impression was not bad; Answered fast and friendly.

After he did 4 level over 3 days i contacted him because we agreed on a much faster time. He proposed a solution which didnt work out, after i contacted him again he proposed another solution which also didn't work out. After 4 days of no level done i made sure to get my money back on PP.

I recommend to avoid this user and not do any trades / business with him. Glad i tried it out to spare others the trouble

5. The Following User Says Thank You to faut For This Useful Post:

leifolini (03-26-2016)

Thanks
    I know I'm two months late, but thanks for posting this.