Thread: Paypal

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nothing will happen if you DO manage to spend his money but you will not be able to do that :
    Course you can only buy / send money from his PC OR if you would have his VPN+internet cookies (Paypal) other ways you cant do much with his Paypal account...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post
    Nothing will happen if you DO manage to spend his money but you will not be able to do that :
    Course you can only buy / send money from his PC OR if you would have his VPN+internet cookies (Paypal) other ways you cant do much with his Paypal account...
    i did and i managed to spend $200 but $150's worth of stuff didnt go through because the other scum decided to tell him even though i gave him the paypal and was buying him shit. and he tried to rat me out. lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nomdeplu View Post
    Screwed up, but what did you end up getting?
    well i got 2 $50 steam gift cards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by N3O0P View Post
    well im sorry i wasnt home haha and you failed because thats not even me.
    How are you gunna say that's not even you. I recorded the conversation and I also got where you live and your IP I will give all the information within the post and share it with the staff members. What you did yesterday was wrong and I was setting you up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post
    It was spent from a creditcard/bank account. I have history with that along time ago with me being the victim. They investigate and track where the purchases are made from. I would know. Not claiming that your information is wrong but the purchase was even made oversees and they still caught the guy.

- - - Updated - - -

i did and i managed to spend $200 but $150's worth of stuff didnt go through because the other scum decided to tell him even though i gave him the paypal and was buying him shit. and he tried to rat me out. lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

well i got 2 $50 steam gift cards.

Was that worth the risk with your mpgh account? I don't think so. I also need to talk with the staff members about the accounts regarding with netflix because this is a serous issue and people take advantage of it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by QLK View Post
    How are you gunna say that's not even you. I recorded the conversation and I also got where you live and your IP I will give all the information within the post and share it with the staff members. What you did yesterday was wrong and I was setting you up.

- - - Updated - - -

It was spent from a creditcard/bank account. I have history with that along time ago with me being the victim. They investigate and track where the purchases are made from. I would know. Not claiming that your information is wrong but the purchase was even made oversees and they still caught the guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Was that worth the risk with your mpgh account? I don't think so. I also need to talk with the staff members about the accounts regarding with netflix because this is a serous issue and people take advantage of it.
    how am i risking my mpgh acc haha nice man you got me you got where i live. thats def me. btw the staff members can see your fucking ip dumb ass. so no need to tell them what they already know. but wait your shit isnt real. haha.

oh and stop lying that you set me up that shit was fucking obv. let me screen share my uncle works at paypal fucking dumbass lying nigga. i knew you were up to something when you said let me call you and not speak.

also saying you emailed the guy i looked at his emails he didnt even reply to you ahaha. you just wanted money and now youre tryna play hero. nigga i got all the proof to take you under the boat with me. (if you even manage to do that)
    Last edited by lean; 04-28-2016 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    how am i risking my mpgh acc haha nice man you got me you got where i live. thats def me. btw the staff members can see your fucking ip dumb ass. so no need to tell them what they already know. but wait your shit isnt real. haha.

oh and stop lying that you set me up that shit was fucking obv. let me screen share my uncle works at paypal fucking dumbass lying nigga. i knew you were up to something when you said let me call you and not speak.

also saying you emailed the guy i looked at his emails he didnt even reply to you ahaha. you just wanted money and now youre tryna play hero. nigga i got all the proof to take you under the boat with me. (if you even manage to do that)
    Enough proof for what? Me saying "you give me something". I might have thrown in some suggestions but it was all you. You know you're at fault here. Oh and I mean I guess your tough because you say nigga? like what type of shit is that. You're the one that physically purchased all the shit and told me what and how you did it. So I'm not at fault here. So don't fucking threaten me you fucking piece of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Acting like you some tough as nigga. Sit the fuck down kid and take the punishment. You know you're wrong even admitted you got something out of it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Enough proof for what? Me saying "you give me something". I might have thrown in some suggestions but it was all you. You know you're at fault here. Oh and I mean I guess your tough because you say nigga? like what type of shit is that. You're the one that physically purchased all the shit and told me what and how you did it. So I'm not at fault here. So don't fucking threaten me you fucking piece of shit.
    youre the one threatening me i have all the proof of how you're the master mind behind this. all i have to say is he told me step by step how to do this and the skype convo is proof. dont even try to delete messages i have all of it recorded. btw you dont have a fucking clue where i live. nice try tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    youre the one threatening me i have all the proof of how you're the master mind behind this. all i have to say is he told me step by step how to do this and the skype convo is proof. dont even try to delete messages i have all of it recorded. btw you dont have a fucking clue where i live. nice try tho.
    Hahaha, I'm the mastermind? So if someone tells you the jump off a fucking bridge your gunna go fucking do it? Don't fucking use a 3rd grade term "OH TEACHER HE TOLD ME TO DO IT" sit the fuck down kid. You're caught and no one did anything bad accept you. Why would I delete any of it even if I recorded it too? like come on man just fucking quit and let it be over with.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    nonono not to my account to a friends and then being the dummy he takes some of the skins.

- - - Updated - - -

how many vpns should i use @LOnE_WoLF
    Bro lemme hold on to that account. I just need $1 for Brazzers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Hahaha, I'm the mastermind? So if someone tells you the jump off a fucking bridge your gunna go fucking do it? Don't fucking use a 3rd grade term "OH TEACHER HE TOLD ME TO DO IT" sit the fuck down kid. You're caught and no one did anything bad accept you. Why would I delete any of it even if I recorded it too? like come on man just fucking quit and let it be over with.
    yeah you just wanted fucking money as soon as you saw that youre not getting it youre gonna play cop hero. fuck off. you cat do shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    yeah you just wanted fucking money as soon as you saw that youre not getting it youre gonna play cop hero. fuck off. you cat do shit.
    Taking that information from QLK a low class MPGH member.
    Plus he's knew and probably has used MPGH and got banned for spamming and flamming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post

Taking that information from QLK a low class MPGH member.
    Plus he's knew and probably has used MPGH and got banned for spamming and flamming.
    So you're classifying my knowledge as false because "I'm new" makes sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    So you're classifying my knowledge as false because "I'm new" makes sense.
    I never said that. I'm just saying you can't trust the new members to much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I never said that. I'm just saying you can't trust the new members to much.
    What do you mean. It's clear on what you said. You claimed that since I'm a new member my words basically don't count. That's not true at all everybody is aloud to have a say in something. The evidence is also clear that the user has used someones paypal to purchase things. I was not at fault in any of this. I might have suggested a few things but I did not physically cause any hard or do anything physical with a purchase.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What do you mean. It's clear on what you said. You claimed that since I'm a new member my words basically don't count. That's not true at all everybody is aloud to have a say in something. The evidence is also clear that the user has used someones paypal to purchase things. I was not at fault in any of this. I might have suggested a few things but I did not physically cause any hard or do anything physical with a purchase.
    Your right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Your right.
    Thank you!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast