Thread: Mayoiga

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post

What the fuck was this episode...
    Theory is MC has a twin and he's dead, which is supposedly this gigantic fucking penguin thing. The OP shows MC with a similar eye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Theory is MC has a twin and he's dead, which is supposedly this gigantic fucking penguin thing. The OP shows MC with a similar eye.
    Yeah but what was that thing about the Lion girl seeing who is going to die? didn't quite get that

Thanks

Yeah but what was that thing about the Lion girl seeing who is going to die? didn't quite get that
    No idea. Her bio reads "can see the dead", though. Interestingly enough, she's been the only person to speak to MC about death. On top of that, the first episode talked about him being a ticking time bomb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    No idea. Her bio reads "can see the dead", though. Interestingly enough, she's been the only person to speak to MC about death. On top of that, the first episode talked about him being a ticking time bomb.
    Also in when they talked about the noises that they heard on the way to the bus, They all described the noises differently. Some said it was like a robot,monster,laughter ect. I'm thinking that most of them will also see the "monsters" differently. So they will all see something that they fear or something like that

Thanks
    Just watch newest ep now, wtf is this anime. MC pisses me off how he is such a suck up to the girls. Either way seems like every character hears/sees something different. It takes way to much effort to watch this show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    Just watch newest ep now, wtf is this anime. MC pisses me off how he is such a suck up to the girls. Either way seems like every character hears/sees something different. It takes way to much effort to watch this show.
    It was good at the beginning but now I feel like its just getting worse and worse

Thanks

It was good at the beginning but now I feel like its just getting worse and worse
    I'm not gonna drop it yet, I'll just watch when I feel like it. Not anything hype for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post

I'm not gonna drop it yet, I'll just watch when I feel like it. Not anything hype for me.
    yeah same .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

wuut rlly?

I don't see that much of a resemblance but maybe that's just me.
    But without the gore killing yet
    But I read somewhere its the same director or production team I'm not sure if its true. too lazy to confirm it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up the same way as another. Mai Mai seems to start liking Mitsumune more, hopefully there will be some development between them until everyone dies

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lupin For This Useful Post:

Abraham (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up the same way as another. Mai Mai seems to start liking Mitsumune more, hopefully there will be some development between them until everyone dies
    Or its a dream. You never know the ending hahaha......
    one of the anime (the other Kanebri) which I watch weekly. Usually I watch anime after its aired 2-3 years.
    I wonder Mayoiga will have how many episodes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielkml View Post
    I wonder Mayoiga will have how many episodes.
    13 episodes.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Abraham (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    This week's episode was pretty interesting. I did have a theory about them seeing what they're most afraid of, but I'd like to know why Mitsumune sees a plush penguin with a broken face, or why MaiMai sees a giant Mitsumune. Why is she afraid of Mitsumune? Does she know something about him no one else does? If so, why is she getting so comfortable with him? I like how they gave some backstory on what each character is afraid of, can't wait until the next episode.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    This week's episode was pretty interesting. I did have a theory about them seeing what they're most afraid of, but I'd like to know why Mitsumune sees a plush penguin with a broken face, or why MaiMai sees a giant Mitsumune. Why is she afraid of Mitsumune? Does she know something about him no one else does? If so, why is she getting so comfortable with him? I like how they gave some backstory on what each character is afraid of, can't wait until the next episode.
    Yeah I had guessed that the monsters were the thing that scare them the most ever since that episode where they all heard different noises.
    Can't wait for the next episode.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    "utopia"

When I saw that it turned me off, because every human has different idea of a "perfect world" and the show is not in an alternative world, and most likeley set in the 2000's so the tech is not that far either so overall this loophole fucked it up for me, and it's probably all romance and "I WILL PROTECT YOU BITCH, SO WE CAN FALL IN LOVE AND BANG LATER ON" type of anime so anyways not my type of anime. For the past 2 years I hate all anime, with the exception of one punch cause no romance crap
    Last edited by Eternity; 05-08-2016 at 10:16 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast