Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    Fucking asshole. Karma gets you. First you try to leak/resell my ebooks, then you fuck around with companies, you'll get what you deserve. I genuinely hope you rot in hell.
    lol? The fuck? Much rage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

Do you not understand that "Social Engineering" is literally manipulating others for self gain?
    SE and Refund its big difference lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    SE and Refund its big difference lol
    So we should have a different section for refunds? Because refunds are not social engineering and therefore should not be discussed in the Social Engineering section? Refunding is a part of social engineering, you are just manipulating the guy into giving you a refund.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    So we should have a different section for refunds? Because refunds are not social engineering and therefore should not be discussed in the Social Engineering section? Refunding is a part of social engineering, you are just manipulating the guy into giving you a refund.
    Yeah but in SE you dont risk almost anything (some accounts,billing,etc.) , but in refund youre going with allin.

User services section is fine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    Yeah but in SE you dont risk almost anything (some accounts,billing,etc.) , but in refund youre going with allin.

User services section is fine.
    I understand your name has "trol" in it, but se'ing (Social Engineering) is a concept, not something specific.

Refunding is a FORM of Social Engineering, as you are manipulating a customer service representative into giving you your money back for a product you obviously received without returning it.

I honestly don't know how we even have an SE'ing section anymore if it's people like this that populate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12