Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Lightbulb Things That Prove God Is Real

I just got myself bumped into a few religious article recently regarding the reasons to believe and not to mention a few 'evidences' that prove God is real. I assumed that some of you might know this since it was posted way back in 2014, on a particular location around the Internet. But still some of the modern preachers out there use this as a latest evidence to prove that their non-existence God is real.

It was originally written by J. Lee Grady on Charisma News, and here are the list that he made to prove that God is real. (He literally used 'prove' in the tittle.)

Babies. He believes that the birth of babies are proof that God exist.

Thunderstorms. He believes that thunderstorm was a sign of God's majesty and power.

Flowers. The existence of God is proven by the flower because flowers make the world looks beautiful.

The Bibble. The Bibble? For real?

Another one.

The global spread of Christianity. The fact that the faith is spreading is a prove that its true. Yeah, this is what he said.

And yet, another one.

Jesus. Okay.

Last but not least.

His personal friendship with God. This is a joke, right?

Maybe after reading this, all of you including myself will accept Jesus into our heart.
    Last edited by CoupSeven; 05-08-2016 at 04:40 PM. Reason: edited a few words, added signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by CoupSeven View Post
    I just got myself bumped into a few religious article recently regarding the reasons to believe and not to mention a few 'evidences' that prove God is real. I assumed that some of you might know this since it was posted way back in 2014, on a particular location around the Internet. But still some of the modern preachers out there use this as a latest evidence to prove that their non-existence God is real.

It was originally written by J. Lee Grady on Charisma News, and here are the list that he made to prove that God is real. (He literally used 'prove' in the tittle.)

Babies. He believes that the birth of babies are proof that God exist.

Thunderstorms. He believes that thunderstorm was a sign of God's majesty and power.

Flowers. The existence of God is proven by the flower because flowers make the world looks beautiful.

The Bibble. The Bibble? For real?

Another one.

The global spread of Christianity. The fact that the faith is spreading is a prove that its true. Yeah, this is what he said.

And yet, another one.

Jesus. Okay.

Last but not least.

His personal friendship with God. This is a joke, right?

Maybe after reading this, all of you including myself will accept Jesus into our heart.
    fuck god and everything he stands for.