▶️CS:GO ALT Shop ☑️ Great for Smurfing ☑️ Private Accounts ☑️ Fast & Simple ◀️

Terms and Conditions
1. You may not cause any PayPal chargebacks or disputes.
2. All PayPal transactions sent must be sent via Friends and Family. If this is not an option for you then you must pay any fees.
3. When buying an account you will provide me with a email address and password to apply to the account.
4. The term "Always instant" is used metaphorically. So as soon as you send the payment you will not get the account right away. It just simply means I always have stock and you will get access to your account in 24hrs or less.
5. I reserve the right to change the "Terms and Conditions" at any moment in time without any warning.
6. I will always assume once you've contacted me you have read and you agree to the "Terms and Conditions"
7. I reserve the right to change my prices at anytime. If you have purchased an account before a price change you are NOT entitled any reimbursement
7.1 That being said my prices may change from time to time and the price you see on the post may not always be current.
8. I will not start making the account until a payment is sent and confirmed.
9. You are held 100% responsible for the information you send me. Meaning, if you give me the wrong email or password you will be held accountable. I copy and paste all the info you give me when making the account.
10. You may change the password and/or email once you have received the account.
Failure to follow the "Terms and Conditions" may result in me not selling to you or a scam report on MPGH!
I always reserve the right to refuse service and anyone without any given reason.
Product info and Proof
- These are 100% private non-cracked CS:GO accounts. Meaning you have the right to change the email and password without any issues.
- No mods/cheats/hacks/scripts or any 3rd party software used to boost an your advantage in the game are used.
- You are 100% responsible for the account once your email and password is placed on it
- These are CS:GO gifts that can only be activated in certain countries. So I will most likely need to apply the gift to the account
Proof
If you have any questions please PM me or add me on Skype via the Skype button below




Highly recommend this seller!