WTS♚ Vitapita's OCZ SSD Service | Fast & Cheap

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
♚ Vitapita's OCZ SSD Service | Fast & Cheap



Proof:

I have given the vouch copy to @Gaar.
Can I get the vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by VitaPita View Post



Proof:

I will be giving away 1 vouch copy.
Interested after a vouch....Does it work worldwide? Because i live in Italy.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
Can I get the vouch copy?
Could you add me on Skype?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by edward20 View Post
Interested after a vouch....Does it work worldwide? Because i live in Italy.
Should be able to.
Will wait for some confirmation before trying :]
Looks very promising. Will wait until couple vouches. Goodluck with sales!
if the vouch copy hasn't been received, maybe I could help ? @VitaPita
Waiting for a vouch review.
Can you do only 1 or multiple?
Quote Originally Posted by SpeedThrash View Post
Can you do only 1 or multiple?
I can do up to 2-3 at one time.
Added for vouch copy.
Vouch copy?
I live in US
I have taken the only vouch copy.
OP has told me to tell you to stop asking :P
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
I have taken the only vouch copy.
OP has told me to tell you to stop asking :P
I have given the vouch copy to Gaar.
worth a try
have contacted him and will start mine later
thanks and looking forward to this
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?