PatchedUpdated D3D

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Updated D3D



Current Status: Detected (Won't get you banned but it is unstable and will make you d/c after 3-4 games.)
How to inject:
Run a inject as admin
Process name is Game.exe
Search the dll file
Now u can start game.

I suggest using the WF injector and make sure it is automatic or the bs packing might mess up and crash your game.

Requirements: (check these out before you say it doesn't work for you.)
Net Framework 4.5
DirectX End User Runtime
Visual C++ Redistributable

Use at own risk of course.
Tested it on windows 7 32 bit and worked perfectly ,but I did have a problem with windows 10.

Scans: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...3aa5/analysis/
http://r.virscan.org/report/23332edc...003331708299ce

keep in mind this is leeched but let me know if it works for you and thanks is appreciated.
ToWarfaceD3D_mpgh.net.rar321 KB · 2,515 downloads 32/55 malicious
Awesome! Can't wait for it to be approved!

Nice work, and thank you for making these hacks!

BTW, I have been into learning how to create an ESP or Aimbot of some sort, but can't really figure it out, so if you could help me or give me some advice, it would be greatly appreciated!
ADD ME ON SKYPE: ro_destiny
Cant wait for approval ! Looks sick
Waiting for this to get approved like
Looks amazing dude !!!
Nice work
Come on Approve it ...
@Kevin

you're the only minion I know off the top of my head and I was just wondering why this isn't approved yet. this is my first time posting a hack so I don't know if this is normal or if maybe I did something wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
@Kevin

you're the only minion I know off the top of my head and I was just wondering why this isn't approved yet. this is my first time posting a hack so I don't know if this is normal or if maybe I did something wrong.
I'm at work right now and cant download/check any files, will do so when I get home ETA 6hours
or alternatively ask @Flengo @Hero @Mayion @BACKD00R
/Approved.
Report back with results.
windows 10 dont work game crashed... but anyway thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by kevino1993 View Post
windows 10 dont work game crashed... but anyway thanks.
Had a similar problem on my main pc with windows 10. To get it to work I had to first fully open the game and then open my injector and start it that way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yavladi0 View Post
the game crash..
what windows
Crashes Windows 8 "Warface has stopped working" Injected Auto with injector u provided
Quote Originally Posted by Reaper786 View Post
Crashes Windows 8 "Warface has stopped working" Injected Auto with injector u provided
Try starting up warface first getting into a game then auto injecting.

Keep in mind guys the only windows I know for a fact this works on is 7.
it says successfully injected but no menu pops up what button to open? do you have skype add me creepytuts
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?