WTBXbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows
So i want to buy a reciver dongle so i can use xbox one controller on my pc.
If you could sell or se i would like to buy one.

I will pay with paypal.

Add me on skype:ktomi961 if you can help me thanks.
Bump......
Just buy off amazon and ill refund it for you !
I have that thing home , so I think I can sell you that , but I would take BTC / Bank transfer
Quote Originally Posted by Redi18 View Post
Just buy off amazon and ill refund it for you !
I would need to reship so i couldnt do it :S.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
I have that thing home , so I think I can sell you that , but I would take BTC / Bank transfer
I have money on my paypal ,also i could send it via friends and family .So i cant send it now other way :S
Well I dont have PayPal.
Okay let me know if you decide to accept paypal .
Bunp.......
Quote Originally Posted by ktomi96 View Post
Bunp.......
Just wondering, but do you know that you can use your xbox one controller with your pc via micro usb?
^ Maybe he wants to keep the wireless option.

Try @Windoge 10 , he is/was in the Microsoft SE business
Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
^ Maybe he wants to keep the wireless option.

Try @Windoge 10 , he is/was in the Microsoft SE business
not for MPGH now, too many scammers sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post


not for MPGH now, too many scammers sorry
I have money on my paypal ,also could go first and send as family.Also i have verified paypal.
Quote Originally Posted by ktomi96 View Post
I have money on my paypal ,also could go first and send as family.Also i have verified paypal.
Sorry, I dont even use pp now
Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post


Sorry, I dont even use pp now
Okay sure ,i couldnt charged back anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Can some one close this thread ?
FYI you can chargeback FF sent money in PP (don't let someone scam you @ktomi96 )
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?