What do you think about the stigma surrounding the religion of mass shooters?

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
What do you think about the stigma surrounding the religion of mass shooters?
Such as how Muslims are criticized more in mass shootings than other religions. Do you think it is part of their religion or is the media shaping it in the wrong way?
Muslims are more likely to be violent than people with other beliefs. The religion of Islam hasn't been shaped to fit with modern standards, values and moral beliefs like Christianity and other popular religions.
Quote Originally Posted by wan View Post
Muslims are more likely to be violent than people with other beliefs. The religion of Islam hasn't been shaped to fit with modern standards, values and moral beliefs like Christianity and other popular religions.
That is a good way of putting it, I agree with you
Muslims are more prone to being terrorists than people from other religions.
Mudslimes are prone to being terrorists because they have no real education and religion blinds them even when offered one.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Mudslimes are prone to being terrorists because they have no real education and religion blinds them even when offered one.
Republicans are prone to being corrupt, bigots, hypocrites, and racists. This post is an example of your lack of education. There are far more atrocities committed by christians than there are muslims deciding to be jihadists(also take note, the act of jihadism is the most conservative thing you can possibly do. The same with the problems with islam, they're conservative problems). The real people prone to being terrorists are those who hold a traditional ideology of the world. I promise you, if you're liberal enough not religion is going to change your view on the world, just look at all the good christian, muslim, and jews out there. The real good ones who aren't bigots or uphold their religion to the fullest extent. The ones who are willing to engage in an actual debate.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Republicans are prone to being corrupt, bigots, hypocrites, and racists. This post is an example of your lack of education. There are far more atrocities committed by christians than there are mudlimes deciding to be jihadists(also take note, the act of jihadismudslime is the most conservative thing you can possibly do. The same with the problems with islam, they're conservative problems). The real people prone to being terrorists are those who hold a traditional ideology of the world. I promise you, if you're liberal enough not religion is going to change your view on the world, just look at all the good christian, mudslime, and jews out there. The real good ones who aren't bigots or uphold their religion to the fullest extent. The ones who are willing to engage in an actual debate.
I'm not a Christian, nor am I a Republican. I have been an atheist my entire life. Religion has caused more death than anything else to date. You being a libtard doesn't make you special and all knowing. The reason I support Trump is because he's far more similar to me, than Hitlery is. I have money, I am white, I am of the male gender, I am a minority in 2016, I have gone to college paid for by parents, I have a business degree, I own guns, I ski over 100 days a year, and I own a few properties. This list goes on of course. I have an equally big list of reasons why I am never going to vote for Hiliary that I've already given you in previous posts. Also, if you were smart, you'd know Trump said he'd be doing exactly what he's doing now if the country didn't get better in his lifetime. Here's a video proving Trump knows exactly what he's doing:


By the way, Trump actually loves America and has always displayed that love even in his younger years. Let's see the same for Killery?


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
this explains it all to every1 of u http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mus...merica/5333619ⓘ
Islamophobe: A person who is Islam expert via google and have never entered a mosque....


Quran 3:56 = "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran 8:12 = "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
no
Are you autistic? I don't care about all that. Here I'll make it easier for you.

Conservatism is bad... Being conservative makes bad things happen. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Being a liberal means you're progressive, many people are naturally progressive. It's those who uphold their traditional ideology above progression that cause problems. I can provide so many examples of how conservatism has caused nothing but shit storms, but very rarely what the conservative in the room has to say is on point. 9/10 times conservatives are just idiots, as expected.

"Traditions are an idiot thing" - Rick

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Quran 3:56 = "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran 8:12 = "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Conservative!
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Are you autistic? I don't care about all that. Here I'll make it easier for you.

Conservatism is bad... Being conservative makes bad things happen. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Being a liberal means you're progressive, many people are naturally progressive. It's those who uphold their traditional ideology above progression that cause problems. I can provide so many examples of how conservatism has caused nothing but shit storms, but very rarely what the conservative in the room has to say is on point. 9/10 times conservatives are just idiots, as expected.

"Traditions are an idiot thing" - Rick

- - - Updated - - -



Conservative!
It's the poor people who are liberals and the rich people who are conservative.

You want higher taxes and bigger government, whilst I want lower taxes and smaller government.

You want to be cucked by a government, I do not.

I don't see how that's better?
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


It's the poor people who are liberals and the rich people who are conservative.

You want higher taxes and bigger government, whilst I want lower taxes and smaller government.

You want to be cucked by a government, I do not.

I don't see how that's better?
If that were true there would be no democratic establishment right now, nor would there be a republican party. (The republican party was originally liberal)

Higher taxes on the rich, tax the rich instead of taxing everybody on things like parking. There are a lot of problems caused by the rich, and we as the majority have been paying off the rich's debts for a long time. They've nearly collapsed the economy multiple times, and have been cutting their own taxes for decades.

This isn't about being cucked by the government, it's about taking control of our country. In plato's republic he acknowledges the masses are plebs and do not have the wisdom required to make sound judgement in certain cases (talking about democracy) and proposes something known as a plutonomy (google that). Plato strongly believed only the wisest and most powerful are fit to lead, and I believe it too. The only problem is wealth is what gives people power and "wisdom", and you can't have people leading with their own interests above the peoples.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
If that were true there would be no democratic establishment right now, nor would there be a republican party. (The republican party was originally liberal)

Higher taxes on the rich, tax the rich instead of taxing everybody on things like parking. There are a lot of problems caused by the rich, and we as the majority have been paying off the rich's debts for a long time. They've nearly collapsed the economy multiple times, and have been cutting their own taxes for decades.

This isn't about being cucked by the government, it's about taking control of our country. In plato's republic he acknowledges the masses are plebs and do not have the wisdom required to make sound judgement in certain cases (talking about democracy) and proposes something known as a plutonomy (google that). Plato strongly believed only the wisest and most powerful are fit to lead, and I believe it too. The only problem is wealth is what gives people power and "wisdom", and you can't have people leading with their own interests above the peoples.
Sorry, but I'm voting for the guy who earned his money. Not the hag that somehow has a $45 million dollar net worth as a "Politician" because that obviously screams corruption at the highest levels!
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


Sorry, but I'm voting for the guy who earned his money. Not the hag that somehow has a $45 million dollar net worth as a "Politician" because that obviously screams corruption at the highest levels!
But hillary earned her money the same way trump did. Through "the art of the deal", the only difference is she actually worked her ass off, while trump easily made tons of money due to his gimmick and already having 2 million dollars to start off with. Hillary worked to get where she was the same way many of us do, Trump just relied on other people and the government to help him. Sure he worked for his money, but not nearly as hard as Hillary.

I think you're upset about hillary having 42 million dollars or so for her campaign while trump couldn't even get 1 million and got turned down by the koch brothers...
Its all history coming full circles anyway.Due to the values of each religion , They and will never exist together

they will continue to steal land and murder each other till the leaders realize whats really at stake
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?