WTSWTS - UNLIMITED HEARTHSTONE PACKS, SO CHEAP.

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
WTS - UNLIMITED HEARTHSTONE PACKS, SO CHEAP.
Hello.

Due to lack of customers, i've decided to open thread on mpgh.

Let me introduce myselve, i'am a player that owns full golden account, opened over +7000 packs in my life, sold about +20k packs, basically know everything about hearthstone. I'am willing to give vouch, cause i'am not trusted on mpgh, and i'am only from one year there. Some proof-pics linked right down :

http://screenshot.sh/mLfnnjkIWd69e
http://screenshot.sh/n9EhuWAQgzMyA
http://screenshot.sh/m7OIAT3rHUKXS

Prices :
60% of price for 40 packs, which equals to 30$
55% of price,for 80 packs, which equals to 55$
50% of price for 120 packs, which equals to 75$

fixed price for both adventures, which is 16$. No deal on

Only 40 or x times 40, no less. srry, no 2 packs dealerinio.

GIVING 1-2 VOUCHES TO TRUSTED USERS. PLEASE HIT ME UP.

Contact : skype : mortimiero/pm me there.

As payment, i accept PayPal / Amazon Gift Cards.

TO MAKE ORDER, I NEED TO LOGIN INTO YOURS HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT!!!
Semtize recieved both his adventures for 32$, waiting for his reply.
Doing another order for 200 packs. Will post pics when done

EDIT: Vouch again, received 200 packs: http://imgur.com/fldu6tC
Semtize recieved his 200 packs for 120$, thanks for purchase.
Ooh, I'll do a vouch, hit me with a 120 pack homie.
Quote Originally Posted by Ygritte View Post
I can vouch if you'd like , add me on skype : eygritte
i'd watch out with shit like this, every thread i've seen regarding hearthstone packs or WoW codes in the past have been scams and resulting in account bans so be wary
Quote Originally Posted by TripperNet View Post


i'd watch out with shit like this, every thread i've seen regarding hearthstone packs or WoW codes in the past have been scams and resulting in account bans so be wary
yeah been reading up on the new refund policy for hearthstone , thank you.
This shit is a scam, Hearthstone is server sided, don't be idiots.
@Heroicheist- I'am really thankfull for yours OPINION, but untill you HAVE SOME PROOFS, that I'AM SCAMMER, i WOULD KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO STOP THROWING ACCUSATIONS. thanks you buddy, and have screen with latest order from my customer : http://screenshot.sh/odUlET9S5nRnG
@[mpgh]arunforce - hit me on skype, can do 40 vouch for 21k post user.

Edit : Bump bump bump. to the top.
Quote Originally Posted by Ygritte View Post


yeah been reading up on the new refund policy for hearthstone , thank you.
I'am doing this from 8 straight up months, and none of packs were taken from any account I loaded it. Hell, even google fucking method was only a "first and last time reminder". Blizzard is not going to take packs you bought from me under any circumstances, until I would personally write them too.
daily bump/(sorry for not 24h,going to sleep soon)
DAILY BUMP. ALL PRICES -3$ FOR NEXT 24H. FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR PACKS.
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?