Thread: ReLIFE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post

Season 2 Also ?
    No word of one ,but the manga is still on going so who knows.
    NightOwl

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FlexGod For This Useful Post:

Asinith. (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Totally binged watched it. Worth it.
    Read the manga as well. Now on the latest chapter. Oh gawd.
    Kaizaki and Hishiro make the perfect couple bruh. They cover each of their own mistakes.
    Would love to see they end up with each other getting married having kids or maybe plot twist they end up as partners working on the ReLIFE program.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to boymichael10 For This Useful Post:

Asinith. (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    No word of one ,but the manga is still on going so who knows.
    I bought the Bluray to support

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    What? What about the episode 12 ending I loved that. Had to shazam it to find it because they change the ending almost every episode.
    What I meant by soundtrack is the consistent playing of the piano and other instruments when the characters are speaking within episodes. It's got annoying after a few episodes. And I wasn't a big fan of the OP as well but I skipped all the endings and moved on so no clue what the endings even sounded like lol. Good show nevertheless.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CuDD3R View Post
    What I meant by soundtrack is the consistent playing of the piano and other instruments when the characters are speaking within episodes.
    Music doesn't just stop when people start talking. It's supposed to give emotion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Music doesn't just stop when people start talking. It's supposed to give emotion.
    Well alright I get what you are saying but I have seen a lot of anime who conveyed emotions just fine without a stupid piano playing in the background all the time. There was clearly no need for it as it's not even that of a emotional anime so why use it in the first place. And if they did use that soundtrack in the background for emotions, they did a pretty bad job.

Also this is probably the first anime where it was continuously playing while the characters were playing like give me a break. Instead of giving emotions, it was destroying it making it seem more fake like they are trying to force emotions. But again that's just how I felt and part of this forum is to share your opinion. But again I liked the story and enjoyed the characters that's why I watched all 13 episodes in one sitting.
    Last edited by CuDD3R; 07-08-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks
    There was clearly no need for it as it's not even that of a emotional anime so why use it in the first place. And if they did use that soundtrack in the background for emotions, they did a pretty bad job.
    Emotions aren't always sad buddy. The piano could have been played upbeat, downbeat, or whatever. What episode are you referring to?

Also this is probably the first anime where it was continuously playing while the characters were playing like give me a break
    Watch more anime. I can guarantee you it's not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Emotions aren't always sad buddy. The piano could have been played upbeat, downbeat, or whatever. What episode are you referring to?

Watch more anime. I can guarantee you it's not.
    Well I have probably seen more anime's that you buddy and I know what emotions mean. And I am referring to like every episode.

I think I am not clear to what I am saying. The sound effects used in this anime in like every episode when the characters were speaking was annoying and at some moments I felt like their was no need for those. It was like they were overusing it. And it's not just piano. There were many others as well. And example is episode 2 from 3:14 to 12:00. Again it was only at parts where the characters were talking so like every episode you will see this. But I never meant to make a big fuss of it. It was a good anime which I enjoyed. End of story.
    Last edited by CuDD3R; 07-08-2016 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks
    Well I have probably seen more anime's that you buddy and I know what emotions mean
    Wasn't making this a e-peen contest. But if you've actually seen more than me, then you would know that this is very common.

And example is episode 2 from 3:14 to 12:00
    Like I said, adds to the conversation. If you don't like the OST, whatever. But calling it unnecessary is wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wasn't making this a e-peen contest. But if you've actually seen more than me, then you would know that this is very common.

Like I said, adds to the conversation. If you don't like the OST, whatever. But calling it unnecessary is wrong.
    It is common and I never said the OST was unnecessary but it was overused. And this was probably the first time where I actually noticed it again and again. Sure other animes have it but their is a limit. However the sound editors for this anime in my perspective did a poor job setting that limit. Instead of creating natural emotions, I felt like it was forced at some parts.

Thanks
    I felt like it was forced at some parts.
    I'm still not picking up on this. Granted I'm not finished with this particular series yet, I can't say I've ever heard of "forced sound". The time frame you gave me was perfectly fine. There were breaks in-between and nothing felt off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm still not picking up on this. Granted I'm not finished with this particular series yet, I can't say I've ever heard of "forced sound". The time frame you gave me was perfectly fine. There were breaks in-between and nothing felt off.
    Well again that is your opinion and I am not going to fight with you here as I respect it and want to end this discussion here. I tried to do my best to explain it from my perspective and if it doesn't feel a bit forced to you that is fine with me. Again it was a nice watch and we need more good slice of life genre animes for sure.
    Last edited by CuDD3R; 07-08-2016 at 04:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well I have probably seen more anime's that you buddy and I know what emotions mean.
    Not trying to jump into anything here,don't really have any opinion on that topic but link your mal cause if you have I'd be very interested in seeing your top ones ect.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    // Off Topic //

I'm the only one who don't use MAL ?

I mean no time to put everything i watch .. and it's like showcase ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post
    // Off Topic //

I'm the only one who don't use MAL ?

I mean no time to put everything i watch .. and it's like showcase ..
    I've had one for a while and over 400 anime ive watched are on there. But im wayyyy to lazy to log stuff I watched before I made one. but sometimes I get in that mood I think its similar to when you just feel like cleaning your house or room even if its something you hate.

I'd make one if I haven't but I wouldn't waste time logging every little thing unless you were in the mood to.
    NightOwl

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FlexGod For This Useful Post:

Asinith. (07-09-2016)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast