View Poll Results: Who will you be voting for this coming election?

Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Gary Johnson

3 9.68%
  • Donald Trump

21 67.74%
  • Hillary Clinton

1 3.23%
  • Jill Stein

0 0%
  • Nobody, I hate them all.

6 19.35%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

They are not accurate, as I didn't vote for them, nor did anyone I know vote for them. How fucking stupid are you?
    Just because you do not have an anecdotal experience in a broad statistic does not make it incredible. So long as a large wide variety of people were involved, it is a credible polling.

You're just being stupid on purpose, stop doing this in the debate section. You're obviously more intelligent than that even for a Trump supporter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Just because you do not have an anecdotal experience in a broad statistic does not make it incredible. So long as a large wide variety of people were involved, it is a credible polling.

You're just being stupid on purpose, stop doing this in the debate section. You're obviously more intelligent than that even for a Trump supporter.
    https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...327-story.html
    https://www.fastcompany.com/3054762/e...ection-results
    https://nhpr.org/post/polls-arent-alw...-new-hampshire
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/08/up...-recently.html
    https://time.com/4390199/pollsters-th...ty-candidates/

Holly fuck, you're a retard, stop quoting me and do the research yourself.

There's just as many articles claiming polls are not valid, as there are ones claiming they are.

As I said before, everyone I know is voting Trump, yet NONE of them have voted anywhere and won't until November. You're honestly retarded if you don't think the polling companies aren't owned by the democratic party.

Thanks

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...327-story.html
    https://www.fastcompany.com/3054762/e...ection-results
    https://nhpr.org/post/polls-arent-alw...-new-hampshire
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/08/up...-recently.html
    https://time.com/4390199/pollsters-th...ty-candidates/

Holly fuck, you're a retard, stop quoting me and do the research yourself.

There's just as many articles claiming polls are not valid, as there are ones claiming they are.

As I said before, everyone I know is voting Trump, yet NONE of them have voted anywhere and won't until November. You're honestly retarded if you don't think the polling companies aren't owned by the democratic party.
    Realclearpolitics are the ones who actually check in and validate the polls before they host them, this isn't your average FoxNews polling, sure there may be some there but I'm sure they checked in to make sure it's credible. If someone isn't credible, they won't have it or they will remove it if proven it was a bad poll.

They aren't a polling company, they gather polls from other places like many sites. The only difference is Realclearpolitics is famous and can get validation on polls by talking to the actual creators of the poll. They've been doing this for years, and are the reason why I ONLY link them when proving Hillary Clinton has the lead in polls...

If everyone you know is voting trump you need to surround your self around a larger variety of people and get out of your bubble. I've known people who have participated in presidential polls, you obviously aren't involved enough with local politics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Realclearpolitics are the ones who actually check in and validate the polls before they host them, this isn't your average FoxNews polling, sure there may be some there but I'm sure they checked in to make sure it's credible. If someone isn't credible, they won't have it or they will remove it if proven it was a bad poll.

They aren't a polling company, they gather polls from other places like many sites. The only difference is Realclearpolitics is famous and can get validation on polls by talking to the actual creators of the poll. They've been doing this for years, and are the reason why I ONLY link them when proving Hillary Clinton has the lead in polls...

If everyone you know is voting trump you need to surround your self around a larger variety of people and get out of your bubble. I've known people who have participated in presidential polls, you obviously aren't involved enough with local politics.

Idiot, the majority of Americans haven't voted yet and will NOT vote until November... Stop talking, nobody gives a shit about your polls that we can't vote in. Here's a poll ANYONE can vote in that won't expire and guess what, you're fucking losing and hard.

I even said this thread isn't to debate in. It's to vote for who you want and to stfu up about it until November, yet you and your 1 other Hillary butt-buddy are over here trying to debate like a bunch of retards, which just results in shit posts. So, SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU'VE ALREADY VOTED ******.

Thanks

Idiot, the majority of Americans haven't voted yet and will NOT vote until November... Stop talking, nobody gives a shit about your polls that we can't vote in. Here's a poll ANYONE can vote in that won't expire and guess what, you're fucking losing and hard.

I even said this thread isn't to debate in. It's to vote for who you want and to stfu up about it until November, yet you and your 1 other Hillary butt-buddy are over here trying to debate like a bunch of retards, which just results in shit posts. So, SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU'VE ALREADY VOTED ******.
    Polls are created to get the general consensus of a public opinion AT THE TIME. We get polls from around 800-2000 people at a time more specifically in different states (state polls) to gather information on who is voting who. The Presidential Polls have proven to be very accurate, and both Trump and Hillary camps will be listening to the polls as they have been this entire time.

To sum things up, you're saying the polls don't matter, or they are not credible, because they do not reflect your opinion. That is called bigotry. You may not believe the polls have accurately represented us, but it's not about what you "feel", it's about the facts and statistics. More people will be voting for Hillary Clinton, from the polling data shown across the board, we see she is winning every single one. I cannot say anything more than giving you factual evidence that polls are accurate, and they have predicted the president in nearly every election.

Can't handle reality It seems, typical conservative.

Edit: If this thread isn't a debate, get a mod to move it to the general, you can go ahead and report it your self.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-15-2016 at 04:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

>MAKES THREAD IN DEBATE FORT.
    >TELLS PEOPLE THIS THREAD ISN'T MEANT FOR DEBATE.

EVEN FUNNIER IS THAT MPGH IS FULL OF 15 YEAR OLDS, AND ONLY STRENGTHENS THE NOTION 95% OF TRUMP VOTERS ARE EDGY 15 YEAR OLDS
    TRUMPKINS MAD ASF THEY HAVE NO CHANCEVILLE

Shut the fuck up, this is my thread now motherfucker.

TRUMPKINS MAD THEY CAN'T WIN GE POLLS A HAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

TRUMP IS OWNED BY THE RUSSIAN ELITE.

IF TRUMP WINS THE ELECTION IS RIGGED.

TRUMP IS ONLY WINNING THE POLLS IN TEXAS BECAUSE OF THE REPUBLICAN MEDIA PROPOGANDA MAKING FAKE POLLS.

In all seriousness though Lunatic, you literally have not one a single argument against me. Any claims I make backed by evidence is deemed as nothing but "opinion" to you and you disregard it. I've presented you plenty of reasons why Trump is not fit for office and you've chosen to ignore them. At the end of the day, it's your political party falling into shambles because off the monumetum swing that Hillary has gotten. You're just like Trump, a fucking clown.
    Last edited by Confluency; 08-15-2016 at 08:07 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Dab (08-15-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    In all seriousness though Lunatic, you literally have not one a single argument against me. Any claims I make backed by evidence is deemed as nothing but "opinion" to you and you disregard it. I've presented you plenty of reasons why Trump is not fit for office and you've chosen to ignore them. At the end of the day, it's your political party falling into shambles because off the monumetum swing that Hillary has gotten. You're just like Trump, a fucking clown.
    Because he doesn't care, he doesn't want to hear anything he can't agree with. Unlike intellectuals, he refuses to change his stance despite being proven wrong, and thinks his anecdotal experience is enough to invalid a sound argument.

In real life you can't get anything if you're too diluted to accept the world is round, is a couple billion years old, and natural selection is a thing.

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    It's because Hillary supporters aren't pro-active and enthusiastic.

That's the biggest difference between Trump and Hillary supporters, Hillary supporters are well aware Hillary is not ideal nor is she a good fit. Trump supporters evidently have turned off the "think critically" switch in their brains.

What's really kind of boggling is even if I remotely found supporting Trump a valid stance, it blows my mind those who are enthusiastic for him.

It's one thing to vote what you believe to be the lesser of two evils, but when you're enthusiastic about that lesser evil it's ignorant.

That's the most humourous thing about Trump supporters, it's not their ignorance on issues that face the world, it's their blind dickriding of Trump. And trust me, you'll never meet bigger dickriders that Trump supporters. Okay, maybe Golden State fans.

But hey, what can you expect from the man who's voter base is the lowest common denominator of the United States.

Shows someones true colors lul.
    It's because all of Hillary's supporters are braindead. They just think Trump is some ******(he is in a way) but Hillary has failed to secure government files (which means we can all be in trouble) and she lies. At least Trump doesn't like which makes him a ****** in multiple ways. If you read the news and reddit articles, Hillary makes up bs about her "wonderful" campaign. Hillary is a criminal and her husband Bill Clinton slept with multiple young girls. I would pick Trump since he is more honest, but they are both poisons. Americans... pick your poison.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimchi For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr. View Post
    It's because all of Hillary's supporters are braindead. They just think Trump is some ******(he is in a way) but Hillary has failed to secure government files (which means we can all be in trouble) and she lies. At least Trump doesn't like which makes him a ****** in multiple ways. If you read the news and reddit articles, Hillary makes up bs about her "wonderful" campaign. Hillary is a criminal and her husband Bill Clinton slept with multiple young girls. I would pick Trump since he is more honest, but they are both poisons. Americans... pick your poison.
    Trump is more honest? You base this on what?

Politifact has everything Trump says as 91% lies. Google it.

He's just as corrupt as Hillary, probably far worse. He's just better at hiding it. It stems from him scamming middle class americans to him taking handouts from his daddy Vladimir Putin.

Reddit is going through a phase where /r/The_Donald will up vote anything negative about Hillary and downvote anything pro hillary. Things like Hillary having the second highest approval rating in US secretary history will never reach the top page of /r/all whereas anything Hillary says taken out of context will be frontpage in 10 minutes to try and demonize her.
    Last edited by Confluency; 08-15-2016 at 08:31 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Dab (08-15-2016)

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Trump is more honest? You base this on what?

Politifact has everything Trump says as 91% lies. Google it.

He's just as corrupt as Hillary, probably far worse. He's just better at hiding it. It stems from him scamming middle class americans to him taking handouts from his daddy Vladimir Putin.

Reddit is going through a phase where /r/The_Donald will up vote anything negative about Hillary and downvote anything pro hillary. Things like Hillary having the second highest approval rating in US secretary history will never reach the top page of /r/all whereas anything Hillary says taken out of context will be frontpage in 10 minutes to try and demonize her.
    Yeah which is basically why I said pick your poison but both of them are horrible. Hillary is a criminal based on multiple incidents and you wonder why she get a ton of money from nowhere.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr. View Post
    Yeah which is basically why I said pick your poison but both of them are horrible. Hillary is a criminal based on multiple incidents and you wonder why she get a ton of money from nowhere.
    Funny how people keep saying Hillary is so horrible just because of the email scandal and the lack of information in bengazzi which was a collective issue.

Hillary has done a LOT in politics, just something off the top of my head is she got the Child Safety Dosages put on drugs. Many other things, like getting children medicare, but I can't remember all the list of accomplishments made by her on behalf of progressives everywhere. She is a decorated politician, and is famous for a reason.

Comparing Hillary to Trump is like comparing a grapefruit to grapes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    MPGH IS FULL OF 15 YEAR OLDS
    Someone is just mad

Proof that everyone is 15 years old?
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-15-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Someone is just mad

Proof that everyone is 15 years old?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=168030

We're definitely not a bunch of grown ass 30 year old men. The trump voters here fall under the lines of uneducated young plebs. Polls actually show hillary killing trump and independents in young voters ages 18-29, while majority of trump voters are around the age 40 mark and up.

Just leads me to believe, the kids who voted for trump on this site are your typical "Internet hipsters" as I call them. With their silly memes, 4chan and reddit pages. They don't actually care about policy or politics, they're just voting trump to be trolls.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

>MAKES THREAD IN DEBATE FORT.
    >TELLS PEOPLE THIS THREAD ISN'T MEANT FOR DEBATE.

EVEN FUNNIER IS THAT MPGH IS FULL OF 15 YEAR OLDS, AND ONLY STRENGTHENS THE NOTION 95% OF TRUMP VOTERS ARE EDGY 15 YEAR OLDS
    TRUMPKINS MAD ASF THEY HAVE NO CHANCEVILLE

Shut the fuck up, this is my thread now motherfucker.

TRUMPKINS MAD THEY CAN'T WIN GE POLLS A HAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

TRUMP IS OWNED BY THE RUSSIAN ELITE.

IF TRUMP WINS THE ELECTION IS RIGGED.

TRUMP IS ONLY WINNING THE POLLS IN TEXAS BECAUSE OF THE REPUBLICAN MEDIA PROPOGANDA MAKING FAKE POLLS.

TL;DR

I can tell you're a butt-hurt lil bitch though.

- - - Updated - - -

We're definitely not a bunch of grown ass 30 year old men. The trump voters here fall under the lines of uneducated young plebs. Polls actually show hillary killing trump and independents in young voters ages 18-29, while majority of trump voters are around the age 40 mark and up.

Just leads me to believe, the kids who voted for trump on this site are your typical "Internet hipsters" as I call them. With their silly memes, 4chan and reddit pages. They don't actually care about policy or politics, they're just voting trump to be trolls.

I'm sorry that your parents and grandparents aren't handing millions down to you. I guess I'm just lucky, like Trump. I'm also sorry that you were most likely a complete mistake/surprise.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 08-15-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

196 people out of what? millions? Yeah nice. LOL!
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-15-2016)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast