rip u filthy hackers!

Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
"Ban .sol Stealers"
greattttt, now they're gonna give all the top fame fucks mod and let them powertrip.

GO DECA GO
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
greattttt, now they're gonna give all the top fame fucks mod and let them powertrip.

GO DECA GO
ehh probably people like buldokan shatter traktion heromax(i think he doesnt play) the non hacking preachers
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
greattttt, now they're gonna give all the top fame fucks mod and let them powertrip.

GO DECA GO
Yeah I'm fully expecting to get hit by this. A few testers and """"higher"""" ups have it out for me. Going to be recording all gameplay once this gets released lol.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
ehh probably people like buldokan shatter traktion heromax(i think he doesnt play) the non hacking preachers
Traktion sat in the nexus for a solid hour recording me standing on the name changer, waiting for me to pick a name, so I picked it in the menu. And I play legit now, but if he had the power I know he would ban me.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post

Traktion sat in the nexus for a solid hour recording me standing on the name changer, waiting for me to pick a name, so I picked it in the menu. And I play legit now, but if he had the power I know he would ban me.
You could have hopped on another server when that happened.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Yeah I'm fully expecting to get hit by this. A few testers and """"higher"""" ups have it out for me. Going to be recording all gameplay once this gets released lol.

Traktion sat in the nexus for a solid hour recording me standing on the name changer, waiting for me to pick a name, so I picked it in the menu. And I play legit now, but if he had the power I know he would ban me.
what you play legit?? wtf?
Quote Originally Posted by Tywinfan67 View Post
You could have hopped on another server when that happened.
I meant the main menu so he couldn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
what you play legit?? wtf?
I do now lol.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
I meant the main menu so he couldn't see it.

I do now lol.
what about all your accounts with divine pets? if you dont need em ill take 1 xd
So what does it actually do? Not good with coding,etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
So what does it actually do? Not good with coding,etc.
I don't know If I'm right or not, but it seems to be a menu with those functions, like the users and everyone else use to tp, trade, etc. But I guess it's only for admin/mods and it always be like that. unless DECA give the right to ban people to "known" and "famous" persons on the game. Correct me If I'm wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by lysergicx View Post
I don't know If I'm right or not, but it seems to be a menu with those functions, like the users and everyone else use to tp, trade, etc. But I guess it's only for admin/mods and it always be like that. unless DECA give the right to ban people to "known" and "famous" persons on the game. Correct me If I'm wrong.
shall we stop using clients?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
shall we stop using clients?
If I'm right it won't matter, but if you want to be 100% safe, yeah.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
shall we stop using clients?
only multiboxing and people suspiciously trading by keys like someone just giving a person 8 deca rings (they will assume its rwt) (they probably have inv viewer clients as well) will be obvious, clients won't be

unless you happen to use noclip or a mod watches you get hit by confused bullets but keep walking normally etc.

i have a feeling that if a mod suspects something, they are gonna ask you to do something to prove you are not on a hacked client like upload a screenshot to imgur or prntscr and send it in the chat so he can go to it real quick xD
Isnt there like a client that lets you play as an admin on prod but the commands dont work? What if those will work and someone bans everyone?
Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?