WTSYour Dream Website Now Reality!~ HTML,CSS,JAVASCRIPT CODING

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Your Dream Website Now Reality!~ HTML,CSS,JAVASCRIPT CODING
Hello, i'm a skilled web developer looking for web development projects.
For a limited time only i'll be making websites cheaply.
I'm currently a student and have no income source so that's why i'm offering my services at a discounted price.

I will finish your website quickly and send you the source files.
I can also take care of hosting, domain, dns, server management.

I am open to almost any type of website however websites with extra features may cost more.

Click here to message on skype for quick response.

To streamline the process, please prepare an outline of the looks and functionality. I encourage you to use examples.


Examples of my work below:
ProLolBoost | Professional League of legends boosting.
http://prololboost.com/html/
Halcyon Days
are you over 18? ie can you do porn sites?
Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
are you over 18? ie can you do porn sites?
Possibly, i would need more details. I can make a video site and what you put on it is up to you.
Add my Skype, we can talk
Quote Originally Posted by chaosmage222 View Post
Hello, i'm a skilled web developer looking for web development projects.
For a limited time only i'll be making websites cheaply.
I'm currently a student and have no income source so that's why i'm offering my services at a discounted price.

I will finish your website quickly and send you the source files.
I can also take care of hosting, domain, dns, server management.

I am open to almost any type of website however websites with extra features may cost more.

Click here to message on skype for quick response.

To streamline the process, please prepare an outline of the looks and functionality. I encourage you to use examples.


Examples of my work below:
ProLolBoost | Professional League of legends boosting.ⓘ
http://prololboost.com/html/ⓘ
Halcyon Daysⓘ
Add me, I'm interested. Skype: itsrazecrystal
Add me on skype, x.judgez
Add me on skype, survivalnetwork
Add me on skype: retrolyfe453
Hey , the skype thing isn't working , can you post a new thing or add me on skype : daren.gerede
I ordered him to recode a fully-designed website, will update once I receive the final product. Thanks tho!
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?