Farming Service?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Farming Service?
So I've been thinking of starting a farming service soon, and was wondering with the current prices that I'm thinking of, if anyone would be willing to try it out.

$2: 5 games of 12 mins with 5 cows
$3: 5 games of 12 mins with 8 cows


I find that kinda cheap so if anyone would be interested in the near future...
Il give you 20$ if you let me 🚜 farm you my ign is iZZUnique
Quote Originally Posted by IzzUnique47 View Post
Il give you 20$ if you let me 🚜 farm you my ign is iZZUnique
For how long..
Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
For how long..
Wouldn't that equal out to 50 games?
Quote Originally Posted by Jack'o'Lantern View Post
Wouldn't that equal out to 50 games?
50 games would be 10 hours minimum :|
Rip, I'm going to need auto ready
Farming is pretty Lame, but why not buy an account
any risk of ban? i know farming services with bots can get you banned or are you doing this manually
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
any risk of ban? i know farming services with bots can get you banned or are you doing this manually
Farming manually the old fashionned way.
I don't do such thing as autofarm, that can get you banned.
U dont have to do it one shot but add me ingame izzUnique so atleast we can talk!

- - - Updated - - -

We can all help eachothet
Quote Originally Posted by IzzUnique47 View Post
U dont have to do it one shot but add me ingame izzUnique so atleast we can talk!

- - - Updated - - -

We can all help eachothet
Add me on skype: mpgh.jawp
add me my ign is panucha
we can talk there.
Quote Originally Posted by panucha View Post
add me my ign is panucha
we can talk there.
Add me on skype: mpgh.jawp

edit: I added you, but you got friends invite blocked
Add me ign: MarMarTV. i want to farm
Quote Originally Posted by marmar088 View Post
Add me ign: MarMarTV. i want to farm
I don't add anyone from mpgh on my main account.

Add me on skype(mpgh.jawp) and we can discuss.
Jonathan im interested if the deal is still on! My skype is : mamatijegay
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?