CoolWTSBO3 CryptoKey / Divinium / MP XP / ZM XP / Service Any Level, Any Amount Of Keys

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
BO3 CryptoKey / Divinium / MP XP / ZM XP / Service Any Level, Any Amount Of Keys
[FOR PC ONLY]

Hello Fellow MPGH users today I will be selling my Black Ops 3 Farming Services! All of the services I offer are super low risk and I have been doing them for weeks with no bans. The methods I use are "Farming Methods" that make the game give me the items / XP in a legit way/ I do not directly modify stats because that would be a huge ban risk.


I offer the following Services:

2000 CryptoKeys for 1.00$

200 Divinium for 1.00$

Multiplayer Prestige 2.50$ per each Time

Master Prestige + 100 levels 2.50$

Zombies Prestige 1.00$ each time

Zombies Master +100 1.50$

Maximum Rank On Zombies And Multiplayer 18$

Maximum Rank on Multiplayer 15$

Maximum Rank On Zombies 7$

Proof:

Multiplayer XP


Multiplayer Keys



Zombies XP Proof


Zombie LD Proof:


Add Me on skype: ******Ambrose_Lune Or click in my signature
Vouch trusted guy and good service.
Good service, Delivered right away. Thank you.
This is for PC only btw guys
Vouched. Was the guy on the stream lol.
"Can I get a couple of keys? like 1-3k?"
"Yeah sure i can do that"
5 min later...
"Uhh... I got you a little more than what you asked"
"That's cool, as long as it doesn't look obvious"
"..."(see image)



In all honesty, I thought i would be banned instantly. 14 hours in, and i'm starting to think treyarch doesn't give a fuck about their economy.
@Hero
I changed Price for divinium its 1$ for 200
Please update for me
Vouch, Amazing seller I wanted to test the Liquid Divinium for $1 to see how it went; Contacted him on skype and got the goods within five minutes.. No hassle and easy to communicate with. +1

Can't wait to buy from him again.
Didn't even take a minute to get 2k keys, great service +1
Was done within 5 minuts
Bought 4k would buy again
Huge vouch!
Quick and professional, definitely recommend this guy.


Nvm.. Just got banned
Awesome! Transaction was quick, he very nice and quick to respond! Got my Divinium in under a couple minutes! MASSIVE VOUCH to Ambrose!
@Psychotic @Hova @DarkLordXYZ In suspicion of fake vouches ^^^. Abnormal amount of 1 post vouches.
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?