Thanks

Post PLEASE CHECK BOT IS UP TO DATE

I have seen a lot of people commenting on how they get banned by botting, You aint doing it right bro...
    Please before commenting on a post saying "Fake insta bans you" Bro, Don't use things like poke sniping or having walking speed at 30+km/h.
    Also make sure the pokemon version and bot version is up to date.
    Do not bot in japan one day, America the next and then the uk you are most certainly guaranteed a ban.
    So far ive put reasonable values in the bot config close enough to my home town (been botting in Edinburgh) and got to lvl 26 in a week and I took my time with that...
    its been a month on that account and I aint banned and have had barley any soft bans..
    Do not bot on two accounts at once with the same ip!!!!!! You will be ip banned and will have to get a VPN (I recommend Cybe******)
    Also right after botting do not go onto the account straight away wait an estimated time how long it would take you to get from that place to your PC (Or can just wait 5-10 minutes and have a minimum risk of softban) They check your displacement every 5-10 minutes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    What about the new API? I haven't seen any bot updated with the new API, yet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsihLad View Post
    I have seen a lot of people commenting on how they get banned by botting, You aint doing it right bro...
    Please before commenting on a post saying "Fake insta bans you" Bro, Don't use things like poke sniping or having walking speed at 30+km/h.
    Also make sure the pokemon version and bot version is up to date.
    Do not bot in japan one day, America the next and then the uk you are most certainly guaranteed a ban.
    So far ive put reasonable values in the bot config close enough to my home town (been botting in Edinburgh) and got to lvl 26 in a week and I took my time with that...
    its been a month on that account and I aint banned and have had barley any soft bans..
    Do not bot on two accounts at once with the same ip!!!!!! You will be ip banned and will have to get a VPN (I recommend Cybe******)
    Also right after botting do not go onto the account straight away wait an estimated time how long it would take you to get from that place to your PC (Or can just wait 5-10 minutes and have a minimum risk of softban) They check your displacement every 5-10 minutes
    YAWN, useless info

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jeffreydeleeuw For This Useful Post:

Last Angel (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydeleeuw View Post
    YAWN, useless info
    You might find this useless but I'm giving a few points to make sure minimum risk of ban for new people botting out there.
    You may have already been botting for a while and maybe had a few account bans to see the risks you can take am just making a quick summary out there for some people who have no experience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by viouri View Post
    What about the new API? I haven't seen any bot updated with the new API, yet.
    You may know one of the past updates added/changed the encryption of the API file and took a while to decrypt.
    I have a feeling this one will be decrypted a lot quicker.
    If you are really wanting one I would recommend checking back in a week and a bit.
    But then I could be wrong one of my friends (Creates Mods, Hacks and bots) says it shouldn't be as hard as the last one.