SolvedBANNED! Could i Bypass?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
BANNED! Could i Bypass?
Is there any way you could bypass an ava ban on en masse?
I know you cant play on the accounts that got banned but how can I play in general
you could use a vpn and make a new account with a new email
Do you know any free VPN'S I can use?
Quote Originally Posted by swaamps View Post
Do you know any free VPN'S I can use?
i would recommend Zenmate, i've had it for quite a while now and hasn't let me down
Can you play after getting banned?
Quote Originally Posted by swaamps View Post
Can you play after getting banned?
Surely not, you need to create a new account.
Let me know how it goes, @swaamps.

/Moved to the correct section.
Quote Originally Posted by swaamps View Post
Is there any way you could bypass an ava ban on en masse?
I know you cant play on the accounts that got banned but how can I play in general
How EnMasse bans is a HWID ban, what you can do to bypass that is use a program called "VolumeID." VolumeID is a microsoft made program that changes your computer's VolumeID.

Follow these steps to get around this ban.

 
Instructions!


1) You'll need VolumeID of course, first off, open google and search for "VolumeID download" It should be the first one that says "VolumeID - TechNet - Microsoft"

2) Once at this page, click on 'Download VolumeID (194 KB)' and save the file if it asks.

3) Put the freshly downloaded file onto your desktop, right click it and press "Extract Here" (assuming you use Winrar)

4) Now, locate to C:\ (or which ever is your main used.) and drag and drop VolumeID.exe and VolumeID64.exe there.

5) Now run Command Prompt (CMD) as administrator.

6) Once you open up Command Prompt as administrator, type in "cd C:" without quotes, and also if you moved it to some other place to cd Thatlocation, such as cd C:\System32

7) Now type in "Volumeid.exe C: 1234-5678 (Note, the numbers I chose are random, you can always replace them with any numbers here, as longs as it's 8 numbers max and you include the hyphen. Also if your Windows is x64 then type in Volumeid64.exe 1234-5678)

8) Press the enter key and restart your computer | If you get any errors, reply here with your error. Also, I don't remember, but VolumeID might be a false positive depending on your antivirus, I promise you it's not, it's a Microsoft made program.


Post back results!
VolumeID doesn't help against 0xe019100c which is hwid/IP ban

you can fish all Id's and hardware still will pop up..
Quote Originally Posted by sunfluxgames View Post
VolumeID doesn't help against 0xe019100c which is hwid/IP ban

you can fish all Id's and hardware still will pop up..
It worked for me when I got banned, same thing for about 10 of my friends. I also followed Fr3ddy11's tutorial. Seems like VolumeID worked for the guy above me too. (Neos07's HWID changer uses VolumeID method.)
You have to type : Volumeid64.exe C: 1234-5678
Quote Originally Posted by lol123961 View Post
You have to type : Volumeid64.exe C: 1234-5678
This is what I said to do, I messed up in my instructions. If you were talking about Tobi, I talked with him on Skype, his issue was he was putting it in C: but he used D:
Over 1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us