Microsoft Surface SEing Service

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Microsoft Surface SEing Service


 
Spoiler
Image removed due to my address being there




I'm offering a Microsoft SEing service. I am currently only doing Surfaces. I can also do Xboxes but will not be doing them as of now, I shall open a thread for that later (you can PM me if you have any questions).

Surface 3 (64 GB / 2 GB RAM / WiFi) - $79
Surface Pro 4 (128 GB / Core m3 / 4 GB RAM) - $109

Surface Book:
128 GB i5 8 GB RAM - $159
512 GB i7 16 GB RAM - $289
1 TB 97 16 GB RAM - $329

Each order comes with ONE KEYBOARD AND ONE CASE OF YOUR CHOICE. If you want more keyboards or cases then talk to me.

Skype: jackgarratt123@gmail.com

 
More info
- This service is USA only. If you live in any other country I can reship for you which will cost somewhere between $10-30 extra depending on where you live.

- If you have ever SE'd Microsoft before you will need to provide a different address or opt for my reship service which costs extra.

- If you have ever SE'd Microsoft to the same address but you don't tell me and the SE fails I am not responsible.

- If the SE fails then you will be entitled to a full refund.

- The Surface costs 3-5 days to SE and 7-12 days to ship after I begin. Reshipping takes an extra 3-18 days depending on which country you live in.

- If this is your first SE, you will NOT be billed. If you use the reship service, you will NOT be billed.

- I can do THREE items per shipment, but I cannot do multiple shipments to the same address.

- I accept PayPal and Bitcoin only. If you pay by Bitcoin you will get a 10% discount on all orders.



Currently discussing orders with several members. Also discussing a few vouch copies. For all those who have ordered, you will be receiving updates as an when things move along. For those considering ordering, please by all means wait for a vouch, it would be dumb of you not to.

FAQ:

Yes, I can do Xboxes, but they aren't cheap.

Yes, I made that graphic myself. Took a minute

Yes, I can reship these products WORLDWIDE.
soon as a vouch has been done i will have 2
Would you do offer Pay On Shipping to the UK? I can cover the reshipping costs upfront.
Quote Originally Posted by JDXT View Post
Would you do offer Pay On Shipping to the UK? I can cover the reshipping costs upfront.
Add me to discuss.


Early Bird discount: First 10 buyers get a $10 discount!
Quote Originally Posted by blksmith009 View Post
Add me to discuss.


Early Bird discount: First 10 buyers get a $10 discount!
Add me on skype , click on my signature . I cant find u .
Quote Originally Posted by blksmith009 View Post
Add me to discuss.


Early Bird discount: First 10 buyers get a $10 discount!
I could take a vouch copy for you man so you can prove your legitimacy, added you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by blksmith009 View Post
Add me to discuss.


Early Bird discount: First 10 buyers get a $10 discount!
Is there still a vouch copy available?
EDIT: I'm outside USA though.
Interest . waiting for vouch.
Talked to him and he is a nice guy, cannot wait for vouches to come!
Added on Skype, very interested. We need some vouches!
As soon as those vouches come in
Yep, as soon as vouches come in ill purchase one
Seems like a really cool service, once vouches are there I'll take a SurfaceBook 512 haha
Yeah, I'll take a reship to the UK but guys, I cannot say it enough.

DO NOT BUY UNTIL TRUSTED MEMBERS COME HERE AND VOUCH!
Very interested, also waiting for a vouch. How does the re-shipping work? Do you use a drop and then have somone send it to us?
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?