QuestionDiscussionUNRELEASED: Void Warlord Class

Posts 1–15 of 265 · Page 1 of 18
UNRELEASED: Void Warlord Class
I'm collecting the items to get a Class
From Moderate More I Do not Know If There's A Risk Of Banning
So I will not let 'd of Quest

I'm still testing with her.
[http://prnt.sc/d5jm9u]
And a Class of Nulgath With Umm Name Many Thanks Those Who Fixed My Print
I'm thankful


To Take This Class And I Need To Be Very Careful Do not Use It
Just For Boss Can not Be Showing Up
You can not be in Public Places Type Yulgar Nor Battleon


I'm trying to get the class into a fake account
For I do not min Arepende If it takes Banishment

ID Quest :5256
ID Quest :5257 -Also has this and the same Quest Plus and Minus Item -But this one has to have nulgath's house
Quote Originally Posted by Santos1997 View Post
I'm collecting the items to get a Class
From Moderate More I Do not Know If There's A Risk Of Banning
So I will not let 'd of Quest

I'm still testing with her.
Uh... not really sure I understand but:
You're trying to get a class by gathering quest reagents/items for it, and you're unsure if the quest is rigged to ban you upon completion/turning in, so you won't turn it in/comlpete it just yet??

If I'm correct may I know what the class and the quest you're talking about is?
So we can try to help you or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
Uh... not really sure I understand but:
You're trying to get a class by gathering quest reagents/items for it, and you're unsure if the quest is rigged to ban you upon completion/turning in, so you won't turn it in/comlpete it just yet??

If I'm correct may I know what the class and the quest you're talking about is?
So we can try to help you or something.

I'm trying to get the class into a fake account
For I do not min Arepende If it takes Banishment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
Uh... not really sure I understand but:
You're trying to get a class by gathering quest reagents/items for it, and you're unsure if the quest is rigged to ban you upon completion/turning in, so you won't turn it in/comlpete it just yet??

If I'm correct may I know what the class and the quest you're talking about is?

You've never heard of Why Moderator and Anonymous Aclass
So we can try to help you or something.

I'm trying to get the class into a fake account
For I do not If it takes Banishment
Wait, i've never heard of this class. When was this released??
EDIT: Its not even on the wiki..
Quote Originally Posted by Santos1997 View Post
I'm collecting the items to get a Class
From Moderate More I Do not Know If There's A Risk Of Banning
So I will not let 'd of Quest

I'm still testing with her.

And a Class of Nulgath With Umm Name [http://prnt.sc/d5iymr]

To Take This Class And I Need To Be Very Careful Do not Use It
Just For Boss Can not Be Showing Up
You can not be in Public Places Type Yulgar Nor Battleon


I'm trying to get the class into a fake account
For I do not min Arepende If it takes Banishment
I hope you realise that we can still see your name (check the house name at the top and check the name on top of your character)

EDIT: Have fun getting the "roentgenium of nulgath" i checked the wiki and i couldn't find it at all..
You forgot to blur out the house name by the way... That will probably get you banned.
So this is the legendary Nulgath class that you can only get by farming...

Enjoy that ban BTW.

You wouldn't be able to complete that quest anyway since it's still under construction.
That Roentgenium of Nugath doesn't even exist yet(although the requirements to get it has been leaked already)
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
So this is the legendary Nulgath class that you can only get by farming...

Enjoy that ban BTW.
This could be the nulgath archfiend... something class that's coming in the future
Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
This could be the nulgath archfiend... something class that's coming in the future
Archfiend Doomlord?

No this is something else.
Archfiend Doomlord is a set(Armor/Helm/Cape/Weapon).
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
Archfiend Doomlord?

No this is something else.
Archfiend Doomlord is a set(Armor/Helm/Cape/Weapon).
I know, i just checked again and what i meant was the "void warlord" class.
i already got it and banned
Quote Originally Posted by Bacho View Post
i already got it and banned
You Can't complete the quest because you can't get 1 item
Quote Originally Posted by Bacho View Post
i already got it and banned
can you tell us how did you got Roentgenium of nulgath its on wiki but its empty
thanks for telling us started to farm stuff
Ok those who are curious about how to get the "Roentgenium of Nulgath", here are the currently known items/and to craft one you'll need:

95x Gem of Nulgath
80x Dark Crystal Shard
120x Tainted Gem
90x Diamond of Nulgath
5x Blood Gem of the Archfiend
10x Totem of Nulgath
1,500,000 gold


Remember you will need 3 of those (Roentgenium of Nulgath) totally. So have fun farming

NOTE: The item (Roentgenium of Nulgath) is yet unobtainable so you'll just have to farm for the stuff and then just keep them until the item is released!
Posts 1–15 of 265 · Page 1 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?