Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I quickly scanned the thread but so far i cant find ANYONE that actually has a vouch with a picture receiving the item
    MPGH messenger: Add me on IM

Dkton se'ing all of my refunds, it just works.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftTaco69 View Post
    --DO NOT ADD MY SKYPE! I DONT KNOW IF I'M HACKED BUT AT THE MOMEBT I CANNOT LOGIN!--
    @Psychotic @DarkLordXYZ - I want to make some mods aware of this
    so he waits till Monday the 14th.. the day I am anticipating whether I get a tracking number or not to, Present to all of us that he is now hacked. Wow good story bro. 7 Days I waited after paying, during that 7 days of his so called ''internet being down'' his skype is on away mode. Now on the 8th day which he is suppose to give me a tracking number he is now magically hacked and now offline on skype. Softtaco Do you actually think any mod here or me actually believe this 5 year old made up horse load of a delay tactic story?

Basically what he is saying now is for me and lucas to please wait while he takes 5 more months so he can recover his ''hacked skype'' account
    or
    Just pretend he is hacked for ever ''puts his skype on offline mode'', run off with the money. And try to get back on mpgh creating a new account with an ip. after being banned.

I said i'll give him till end of monday today in 16 hours then I will create a scam report. Then figure out his new user is on mpgh.
    Like I said, I was prepared to lose my money with this goon. funny on skype he screen shot me a fake looking photoshop proof also.

---
    Actually i'm going to prepare a scam post and press send at midnight. Cause it takes a while to put one together.

Quote Originally Posted by lucast2007 View Post
    No bro he is ignoring me on Skype too.
    Dang man, we both got scammed xD $20 bucks each.
    Last edited by CriticalDream; 11-14-2016 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDream View Post
    so he waits till Monday the 14th.. the day I am anticipating whether I get a tracking number or not to, Present to all of us that he is now hacked. Wow good story bro. 7 Days I waited after paying, during that 7 days of his so called ''internet being down'' his skype is on away mode. Now on the 8th day which he is suppose to give me a tracking number he is now magically hacked and now offline on skype. Softtaco Do you actually think any mod here or me actually believe this 5 year old made up horse load of a delay tactic story?

Basically what he is saying now is for me and lucas to please wait while he takes 5 more months so he can recover his ''hacked skype'' account
    or
    Just pretend he is hacked for ever ''puts his skype on offline mode'', run off with the money. And try to get back on mpgh creating a new account with an ip. after being banned.

I said i'll give him till end of monday today in 16 hours then I will create a scam report. Then figure out his new user is on mpgh.
    Like I said, I was prepared to lose my money with this goon. funny on skype he screen shot me a fake looking photoshop proof also.

---
    Actually i'm going to prepare a scam post and press send at midnight. Cause it takes a while to put one together.
    I had to get my Skype account back, had a buddy verify it with SMS and everything. Message me now.

Dkton se'ing all of my refunds, it just works.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftTaco69 View Post
    I had to get my Skype account back, had a buddy verify it with SMS and everything. Message me now.
    now magically has skype back and skypes me as if hes the real victim.
    now im going to make a guess, in about 5 min his internet will be down again. Also, he responded to me while his skype icon was on ''offline mode''.. thats something to think about.

I'm not trying to be over powering or mean, but he's the one who has my money.. so its actually the other way around. this whole thing hes doing to me, could be thrilling him cause nothing better to do.. i really dont know.. I'm just reacting like a realistic human would.

He wanted to point out how his account is not that big on mpgh and he could have bailed anytime he could, but hasnt and still trying to resolve.
    --
    In my mind im thinking, ' true you could bail anytime and your account isnt that big.. but why havnt you' , 'but maybe you havnt because you still need it a little longer before i file a midnight report so you can pull off some big hiest somewhere else without being googled' I dun know. But whatever heist it is, try to complete it tonight and run away quick. clocks ticking. I might post even earlier than that..
    Last edited by CriticalDream; 11-14-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345