WTS★★★★★ |Leviathan's Currency Exchange| |Fast| |Reliable| ★★★★★

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
★★★★★ |Leviathan's Currency Exchange| |Fast| |Reliable| ★★★★★



*NOTE: I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason*
Talking on skype about buying some btc

Vouch: Great seller! Was quick and smooth! Thanks
Talking to you on skype now, correct?
Vouch for the OP. I've referred many members his way and he has come through every time. Recommend getting BTC from the OP
He is an awesome guy honestly, and very nice to talk to, I got 30 dollars worth of btc from him, I highly recommend you getting btc from him, you won't regret it I promise!
Please check skype or message me, need the first person to exchange for me.
Talking to you on skype RN

Bought 100$ worth went well. +1 for the seller
talking to you on skype, tienisch1

+1 Vouch, added me within a minute. Transaction of $60 BTC only took as long as 5 minutes, recommended!
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK!

Due to the higher than expected demand, I am currently out of stock on BTC. Will update once I get more!.
VOUCH!! This guy is awesome and is very responsive. Loved working with him and will do in the future. Highly Recommended!
Vouch!

Bought some btc, transaction went very fast and smoothly nice guy, would recommend this guy for future purchases!
Sorry wrong post
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?