HP Monitor & Printer SE Service |USA/Canada Only|
Hello, I've been SE'ing stuff for awhile now and have decided to open up my own service. I am opening an SE service for HP monitors and Printers (DO NOT REQUEST TABLETS OR ANYTHING ELSE!)
The monitors I have available are:
HP S140u [$40]

HP EliteDisplay E221i [$40]

HP EliteDisplay E221C [$40]

HP e232 [$40]

HP e240c [$55]

HP e240q [$55]

HP e242 [$55]

HP Z24i IPS [$55]

HP 23XW [$55]

HP E272Q [$100] [LIMITED AMOUNTS BEING SOLD]

HP Z24N [$120] [LIMITED AMOUNTS BEING SOLD]

[I Will be adding more in the future but the only the ones I have listed I will be able guarantee, everything as can be inquired but at no gurantee with refund if failed of course]
My Printers available are:
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 [$60]

HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 [$80]

HP LaserJet Pro M402dn [$70]

HP LaserJet Pro M225dw [$80]

HP LaserJet Pro M277dw [$100]

The monitors I have available are:
HP S140u [$40]

HP EliteDisplay E221i [$40]

HP EliteDisplay E221C [$40]

HP e232 [$40]

HP e240c [$55]

HP e240q [$55]

HP e242 [$55]

HP Z24i IPS [$55]

HP 23XW [$55]

HP E272Q [$100] [LIMITED AMOUNTS BEING SOLD]

HP Z24N [$120] [LIMITED AMOUNTS BEING SOLD]

[I Will be adding more in the future but the only the ones I have listed I will be able guarantee, everything as can be inquired but at no gurantee with refund if failed of course]
My Printers available are:
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 [$60]

HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 [$80]

HP LaserJet Pro M402dn [$70]

HP LaserJet Pro M225dw [$80]

HP LaserJet Pro M277dw [$100]

2/2 Vouch copies met (NO MORE VOUCHE COPIES)
I will not go first unless extremely trustworthy on the forums, and BTC Only as of payment! Use service to own house at own risk, HP doesnt bill now but its not guranteed it will stay that way....
Also Monitors Usually do not come with stands or cables so keep that in mind.
Contact me on my Skype: hellzbadass
Proof:
Spoiler
]



