Cheap Nexus 7 Social Engineering Service

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
Cheap Nexus 7 Social Engineering Service


So I bought a method to social engineer Google devices, so I'll be opening a Nexus 7 social engineering service. (Later, once this thread has enough vouches, I'll open it up to the Pixel and other items.)


There is no chance of billing unless this is not your first Google SE. Yes, there is international shipping. USA should take 5-6 days whereas international shipping will take 7-12 days (or less depending on which country you live in).



SE'd those two a few days ago. (I've gotten 6 devices to my address without billing and 3-4 to various friends' houses, but I would only recommend doing 1 per address for 100% safety.)


Price: $69

Skype: ******revcback


Add me! I'll be taking around 20 orders.

EDIT: I also do the Google Pixel, the Nexus 6P and 5X but since these are harder I will do less of them.
Is there a vouch copy available?
Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
Is there a vouch copy available?
Yes, I will give out one vouch copy to a mod or trusted member. Hit me up on Skype!
Quote Originally Posted by ReverseCold View Post


So I bought a method to social engineer Google devices
any other vouch copies left ?
I'll happily pay after confirmation. I was scammed out of £70 last month with jabra. As the saying goes...Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Quote Originally Posted by Nufclad View Post
I'll happily pay after confirmation. I was scammed out of £70 last month with jabra. As the saying goes...Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
same, pm me or quote if willing.
Interessted waiting for vouch copies
I'm interested in the Pixel, if you choose to go forward with such.
I'll wait for vouches, but definitely interested.
Defeinitely interested in this service as long as OP can provide vouch copies from someone reputable.
How much roughly for a 6p or pixel?
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
How much roughly for a 6p or pixel?
The highest end Pixel is for $129 and the highest end 6P is for $89.
Good luck with selling, will wait for vouches but i am interested.
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?