ExclamationWTS@ New Betting Group @ Analysed soccer predictions

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
@ New Betting Group @ Analysed soccer predictions


Hello members,

> Intro
I am here to bring here on this forum and show you this new Betting Group that is opening/starting today (16/01/2017), the Group still has no members right now, but I´m open to give some free predictions to get some vouch (last day is 20/01/2017)!
The reason why I am creating this Group is because I want to help you to get some extra ca$h at the end of the month, and betting is fun why don´t have fun togheter? If this intro did aroused a great deal of interest among you members, read below for more information! Otherwise you can exit the thread, I just want members that are interested on this group. So have a good day and enjoy reading the thread

> Prices
Some members would be skeptics if a Group that want to help to get some extra ca$h, have an high fee to join the Group, so I have decided to set the price to 15€/month to start.
OFFER FOR THE FIRST 5 MEMBERS FROM MPGH > 10€/first month

> Payment ways
At the moment I only accept PayPal, in the future I will open other payment methods.

> Betting
I will only predict Soccer matches, with an average odd of 2,00-3,00 to start, maybe in the near future if I get a lot of request to expand my predictions, I will be open to do so.
I believe that winning a lot of money for maybe luck or whatever once a year is not better than winning 20/30 predictions every week just a simple double/triple because match is analysed well.
Betting on high odds doesn´t mean you are good at betting, but it only makes you a victim of the books unless its a fixed match, then so you can bet on it your home too :P

> Some proofs
 
Click to view proofs










> Contacts
Skype > deoxys_pr0
Telegram > Stefano1709

> Free predictions
16/01/2017 International Friends >
Wurzburger Kickers (Ger) - Vaduz (Lie)
1 FULL TIME
1,90 ODD
Turkey 1 league >
Giresunspor - Gaziantep
1X DC
1,40 ODD
Cipro First Division >
Zakakiou - Aris
2 FULL TIME
1,40 ODD
TOTAL ODD > 1,96
England >
Curzon Ashton - Worcester
1 FULL TIME
1,70 ODD
Israel >
H. Tel Aviv - M. Tel Aviv
2 FULL TIME
1,30 ODD
TOTAL ODD > 2,21
I posted all these before marches starts, and thread got
deleted because of no-proof (Just added some screens)
17/07/2017 Will post after the thread get accepted and posted,
otherwise people will say that I´m fake

P.S: I will re-organize the thread soon with more images, some gifs, banners and more!
@ @ @ @ @ Free 20/01/2017 predictions (1) @ @ @ @ @

TYPE > Double
@ 1st match @
LEAGUE > Australian: A-League
GAME > Sydney - Adelaide United
PICK > Sydney to win (1 FT)
ODD > 1.55
STARTING > 09:50 GMT+1
@ 2nd match @
LEAGUE > United Arab Emirates: Arabian Gulf League
GAME > AL Dhafra - AL Wasl
PICK > BTTS YES (Both team to score)
ODD > 1.45
STARTING > 14:15 GMT+1

TOTAL ODD > 2.24

This is the first of today, gonna give more soon!
Hope I will get trust from you!
Good luck with the tips
Might be interested.
Quote Originally Posted by xXxsamuxXx View Post
Good luck with the tips
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
Might be interested.
My contacts are on the thread, you´re free to contact me when you want.
If you don´t still trust my predictions, just wait few days because I will post other free predictions!

# UPDATE
Sydney - Adelaide United > 2:0 FT
First match won, let´s wait the other one!
What is your winning percentage?
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
What is your winning percentage?
Yah i would like to know too ty.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
Yah i would like to know too ty.
I'm hoping it's higher than 70-75% because that is what most groups get.
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
What is your winning percentage?
I don´t want answer, since whatever I will say are just words, I will let my free predictions talks.
The group is new and it already have 126 members! I´m analysing other matches of today, maybe I will post other 2 free predictions for today

Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
I'm hoping it's higher than 70-75% because that is what most groups get.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
Yah i would like to know too ty.
Actually our win rate is around 80%
But as I said, everyone can say 80% or even higher, THESE are just words that everyone can say!
Do you do horse racing by any chance?
Quote Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
Do you do horse racing by any chance?
At the moment no, we´re currently expanding to Basket field, maybe in the near future
Quote Originally Posted by Stefano1709 View Post
At the moment no, we´re currently expanding to Basket field, maybe in the near future
It's the only sport i'm actually interested in as well as premier league soccer/football.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
It's the only sport i'm actually interested in as well as premier league soccer/football.
We do play premier league Hope we will expand to many sports one day in the future

Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie View Post
Pretty interested in betting groups, if this kicks off with several vouches I will be sure to buy a subscription!
Also I'm wondering if you can do bitcoin even though the thread says you only do PP

Until then, GLWS!
Maybe in the future, if the group grown so much I will think to open other payment methods.


- - - Updated - - -

# UPDATE
Today´s predictions are 2 > 1 Win 1 Probably Lost (Still 0-0 at 70´)
This seems like a fixed match, 0 dangerous attacks for 2 team that score atleast 1 goal every match, but don´t worry this is just a lose, we will recover with another prediction today

- - - Updated - - -

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

(1) Free prediction of 20/01/2017 WON
Sydney - Adelaide United > 2-0 (SYDNEY TO WIN)
AL Dhafra - AL Wasl > 1-1 (BTTS YES)

Here is the next one:

@ @ @ @ @ Free 20/01/2017 predictions (2) @ @ @ @ @

TYPE > Double
@ 1st match @
LEAGUE > AFRICA: African Nations Cup
GAME > Ivory Coast - DR Congo
PICK > Multigoal 1-3 home (1-3 goals home)
ODD > 1.34
STARTING > 17:00 GMT+1
@ 2nd match @
LEAGUE > AFRICA: African Nations Cup
GAME > Morocco - Togo
PICK > 1X & BTTS NO HT (Double chance home or draw full time & both team to score NO half time)
ODD > 1.31
STARTING > 20:00 GMT+1

TOTAL ODD > 1.75
Pretty interested in betting groups, if this kicks off with several vouches I will be sure to buy a subscription!
Also I'm wondering if you can do bitcoin even though the thread says you only do PP

Until then, GLWS!
How many bets per day roughly?
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?