MPGH Has Been Dead Today

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH Has Been Dead Today
Am I the only one that's noticed? xD

Start to post ya fools.
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
shut up .
agreeee

sunday = busy day usualy
Peoples are gettin banned, CS's, and a buncha rando's. Definately a fun day.
They didn't sub DBK or FMA brotherhood neither yet.

Odd.
Everybody is in their rooms playing MW2 for like 5 hours at a time.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Everybody is in their rooms playing MW2 for like 5 hours at a time.
Exept for me, I dun haz a boxmadeforpoor******sfromtheghettotosteal. Only a wii.

But I have Resident Evil 4 for my wii.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


Exept for me, I dun haz a boxmadeforpoor******sfromtheghettotosteal. Only a wii.

But I have Resident Evil 4 for my wii.
Neither do I, live is sad.

I have Rock Band for the Wii... /shot
Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
Neither do I, live is sad.

I have Rock Band for the Wii... /shot
Metal of honor Heroes 2 isn't bad either.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


Exept for me, I dun haz a boxmadeforpoor******sfromtheghettotosteal. Only a wii.

But I have Resident Evil 4 for my wii.
u hav a computer dont u:??
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


Metal of honor Heroes 2 isn't bad either.
Is that game any good? I heard you get to be a gold brick running around Fort Knox liberating your imprisoned brothers.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Everybody is in their rooms playing MW2 for like 5 hours at a time.
Everyone = me and I'm playing with Night Vision goggles
Quote Originally Posted by jmend736 View Post
Everyone = me and I'm playing with Night Vision goggles
You preordered it right?
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Everybody is in their rooms playing MW2 for like 5 hours at a time.
STFU, y u talking bout me for.
College .
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?