WTS[SPORTS TIPS][NON E-SPORTS] HoggaLove's Tipping! [HONEST]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SPORTS TIPS][NON E-SPORTS] HoggaLove's Tipping! [HONEST]


 
TOS

- I have the right to deny a refund for any circumstances.
- We give the bets and recommend how much you should put, we do not dictate how much you risk.
- We offer unlimited support in our groups but being rude, annoying, or disrespectful in anyway will get you kicked "No Refund".
- Sharing our tips with anyone else in this forum or any other place will result in a scam report and you will be infracted/banned.
- Any attempt to scam someone in the group will result in a scam report and ejection from the group with "No Refund".
- Refund will be provided at my discretion.
- Customer must pay first.
- I have the rights to deny your order.
- If betting service closes, you will be refunded the amount of days left.
- I`m allowed to change the ToS anytime without having your consent.
- Once you purchased my service, you are entitled to these Terms Of Service.

 
WINS


Guys the prices for the starting week are as follows : 15$/week and 30$/month
+vouch for Hogga, got my 3/3 wins when he first started this group, I was one of the member. And another win earlier (la clippers) though I didn't bet on it.
Just want to leave a big vouch to Hogga. He's very active and always there to answer. He posts games with how many units to put in his games many hours before the games start so we have plenty of time to place our bets and they are almost always accurate.

The first day the group started, his tips were 3/3 which doubled my balance and the very next day he was 2/3 and almost hit a 5 game parlay which would have paid out 25 times.

He really knows his stuff and I trust him 100%. If you need a reliable and consistent tipster then Hogga is your guy.
Vouch for Hogga!

Great tips and really knows what he's doing! Great guy too
Thanks guys! Everybody there is a promo on right now! Check the second post for more details!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?