WTSFitBit Charge 2 Pictures W/ Casenumber $1

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
FitBit Charge 2 Pictures W/ Casenumber $1
Selling fitbit pictures on white paper, I will custom write your case number too!

Model: Charge 2 Special Edition (Gunmetal) with standard band

Feel free to add me and check if i'm online and have me on standby when doing an SE!

Pictures will be whatever you want, if they ask for a case number, plugged in ect.

Price: $1 BTC and $1.25 PayPal we can negotiate if you want to buy multiple pics.

If your buying multiple pics, each picture you buy I will knock $0.25 off the price until its 75c btc or $1 PayPal

Proof:



Skype: project_offset
Vouch, everything went smooth,gave me the picture in a minute
Thanks for the basic pics with a dick on it i used them and it worked.
Quote Originally Posted by -Aftermath- View Post
Thanks for the basic pics with a dick on it i used them and it worked.
Highly doubt so, your full of shit
Contacted you on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Bye! View Post
Contacted you on skype.
who are u on skype ?
Vouch, this guy is fantastic. I got my picture in less than a minute, and OP even let me pay after. Great seller!
Quote Originally Posted by Bye! View Post
Vouch, this guy is fantastic. I got my picture in less than a minute, and OP even let me pay after. Great seller!
NP! Thanks for the sale!

Just so all users are aware, any users I deem reputable I will give them pics before payment
Contacted seller and got pictures within 5 minutes. Good pictures, fast responses. Would definitly buy again.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?