WTBVery urgently!! need an experienced refunder for Spanish Apple

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Very urgently!! need an experienced refunder for Spanish Apple
Hi! I bought Macbook in apple.es One refunder tried do refund for me but did not do it! I found next refunder, and he got case number and now said me that he will not do it! I have not renouncement from Apple, but and I have not refund! Anybody can to finish my refund?
My Skype: Alex Vas
BUMP!!! Bump!!
Quote Originally Posted by Vasal View Post
Hi! I bought Macbook in apple.es One refunder tried do refund for me but did not do it! I found next refunder, and he got case number and now said me that he will not do it! I have not renouncement from Apple, but and I have not refund! Anybody can to finish my refund?
My Skype: Alex Vas
Contact @dkton and @Wyo maybe you are lucky enough
Quote Originally Posted by nicodim23 View Post
Contact @dkton and @Wyo maybe you are lucky enough
I asked @Wyo, but he did not want to do it! He said that it would take a lot of time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
Tried or didn't do it? Because dkton doesn't fix failed refunds.
One refunder tried and I got case number

- - - Updated - - -

I would not say that this is "failed refunds", likely not completed
Tried or didn't do it? Because dkton doesn't fix failed refunds.
I wrote @Wyo and added in Skype @dkton. But they have not yet responded
Just return your item to stay safe.

Next time look for a good refunder.
Quote Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace View Post
Just return your item to stay safe.

Next time look for a good refunder.
^just as ace said. I believe that no one on mpgh can do any of EU Apple.
khalil13 fixes refunds
Quote Originally Posted by lances2k View Post
khalil13 fixes refunds
thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace View Post
Just return your item to stay safe.

Next time look for a good refunder.
I can not, because too late
You should have marked calenders the 14th day to return. I guess you might have to live with it, or return for gift card maybe...
Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
You should have marked calenders the 14th day to return. I guess you might have to live with it, or return for gift card maybe...
"return for gift card maybe" - What do you mean?
I believe they refund you in a form of gift card after 14 days
Quote Originally Posted by Vasal View Post
Hi! I bought Macbook in apple.es One refunder tried do refund for me but did not do it! I found next refunder, and he got case number and now said me that he will not do it! I have not renouncement from Apple, but and I have not refund! Anybody can to finish my refund?
My Skype: Alex Vas
Ill do it for ya for 30%
I did apple es
Refund would take 3-7 days and then around 3 days for money to get back to your account
Skype:smhabib786

Btw i just got another confirmation of a refund(macbook pro 2.7k euros)
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?