WTSShoe Service | Discount Shoes | No Refund/SE | 100% Authentic | Up to 50% OFF!

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Shoe Service | Discount Shoes | No Refund/SE | 100% Authentic | Up to 50% OFF!
Hello, today I'm offering a service to get Retro Jordans and other shoes for cheaper than retail. All 100% authentic with no SE or Refunding involved all shoes are purchased by me and shipped to you.

USA Only

Sizes Available: All sizes up to a 14.
Shoes Available: The shoes available vary. I don't have adidas releases. I will update this if it changes. There will be a updated list weekly as I get around to making it. I have a large amount of newer general release shoes available for good prices. Feel free to ask if I have the shoe you are looking for I'll be sure to check for you.

Here are a few examples and proof:





Most retros which obviously retail for $190 and upwards will be available through me for around $100.
The more rare the shoe the more expensive, but generally jordans will be $100.
I also have cheaper alternatives. Lebrons and Nikes are also available for anywhere from 60 to 100.

Unfortunately I cannot offer vouch copies due to me having a decent portion investment of the cost.

Skype: MPGHDenaro
@Raw, Yeezy's?
give me a vouch, when i get it i'll pay for it
added u in skype, pls comfirm superchien
@Raw

Maybe interested. I can pay on ship/received.
yeezy or lebron xI
Added. //tooshort
@Raw Can I pay upon shipping/confirmation? I am messaging you on skype right now.
any Adidas ZX Flux Xenos? or Birkenstocks?
Just wanna clear up the shoes that will be discounted near %30-50 off will be newer general release shoes. Don't expect Yeezys or other hyped shoes. Also, only nike/jordans ATM no adidas.
Got any airmax?
You have airmax 2016, can i use reship?
really interested in this. added you on skype
Very interesting. Will wait for someone to vouch
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?