Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheTofu View Post
    Heavy user 3-4 weeks sir.

Otherwise like 3-4 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol do you smoke my dude? That shit DOES NOT stay in your body for 4 months lmfao under any cases.
    Most sources on Google seem to point to a 1-2 days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Otherwise like 3-4 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol do you smoke my dude? That shit DOES NOT stay in your body for 4 months lmfao under any cases.
    Actually, it can. I had to get clean for the EMT class I took last semester and it took me over 4 months of not smoking, while drinking excessive liquids and eating close to no fatty foods. However, I was what one would call on the extreme level. I used to smoke upwards of 3 grams of BHO a day because I made and sold it. One has to be smoking at that level for years to experience said 4 months of positive drug tests though.

Edit:
    I had to pass a UI test with the maximum THC allowed being 0ng/ml.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 03-16-2017 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It took me a month to get thc out of my system for me to pass a drug test. Drank water & exercised regularly. It doesn't stay in your system for that long lol. At least not for me.. everyone's body is different I guess. I smoke a pack of woods every day.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Don't smoke weed it's bad for you xddddddddddd

Thanks

Otherwise like 3-4 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Although conventional wisdom says at least 30 days, the answer is not straightforward. There are many different kinds of drug tests available, which have varying levels of sensitivity and time periods to detect cannabis in your system.
    Meanwhile, wide-ranging patterns of usage as well as a unique biology for each individual make the calculation of a concrete detection window (the number of days after ceasing usage that a drug test will continue to be positive) even more complex.

Ive been to rehab 6 times. check yourself

If you were in any way smart youd know that im right. so plese dont quote me again ******
    https://www.leafly.com/news/science-...in-your-system

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post
    Although conventional wisdom says at least 30 days, the answer is not straightforward. There are many different kinds of drug tests available, which have varying levels of sensitivity and time periods to detect cannabis in your system.
    Meanwhile, wide-ranging patterns of usage as well as a unique biology for each individual make the calculation of a concrete detection window (the number of days after ceasing usage that a drug test will continue to be positive) even more complex.

Ive been to rehab 6 times. check yourself

If you were in any way smart youd know that im right. so plese dont quote me again ******
    https://www.leafly.com/news/science-...in-your-system
    Tries to act smart then sends a link of god fucking knows who wrote that shit. Perhaps kid like you wrote it who's totally clueless.

Once again, it's around 1-4 days if you're a one-time smoker, and 2-3 weeks if you're in the middle, then if you smoke 3g's a day, then its about few months, but rarely 4.

Not to mention, in saliva its only a few days, and you won't find shit.

By the way sir, you sometimes gotta use your few brain cells, and actually read the post. Perhaps you're mistaking this for a urine test, in which nowhere did OP mention about, and if you're talking about a saliva test lasting for 4 months, you're plain, fucking retarded. And, if that's the case, I can officially tell you that you have wasted your time there.

Kid prob thinks hes a young sav for going to rehab LOL, just shows you're mentally weak, nothing else mate.
    Last edited by Cadized; 03-16-2017 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks
    Tries to act smart then sends a link of god fucking knows who wrote that shit. Perhaps kid like you wrote it who's totally clueless.

Once again, it's around 1-4 days if you're a one-time smoker, and 2-3 weeks if you're in the middle, then if you smoke 3g's a day, then its about few months, but rarely 4.

Not to mention, in saliva its only a few days, and you won't find shit.

By the way sir, you sometimes gotta use your few brain cells, and actually read the post. Perhaps you're mistaking this for a urine test, in which nowhere did OP mention about, and if you're talking about a saliva test lasting for 4 months, you're plain, fucking retarded. And, if that's the case, I can officially tell you that you have wasted your time there.

Kid prob thinks hes a young sav for going to rehab LOL, just shows you're mentally weak, nothing else mate.
    https://thejoint*********/28956-2/
    https://www.leafscience.com/2014/04/2...c-stay-system/
    also if you dont know what leafly is in the first place you seem uneducated.
    https://calculator.marijuanacentral.c...annabis-usage/
    https://www.thecannabis*****/2016/03/0...-system/48677/

All you had to do was a simple google to prove yourself wrong. Not did you prove me right by saying people do have 4 months when previously you said its impossible, youre showing me how blatantly ignorant you are. Ive seen alot of kids like you, you think you know everything.
    and going to rehab really did teach me alot especially about this. Ive been UAd so many times in my life you wont believe. I told you not to quote me. you sound dumb

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    OP is asking about a saliva test & somehow a piss test was brought up. Y'all are legit arguing for no reason. Off topic game strong lmaoo.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    eat allot of honey sinc eit klike doesnt rot and stuffoyoun know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good luck on the test

I always +rep back. (Not on neutral +rep)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post
    https://thejoint*********/28956-2/
    https://www.leafscience.com/2014/04/2...c-stay-system/
    also if you dont know what leafly is in the first place you seem uneducated.
    https://calculator.marijuanacentral.c...annabis-usage/
    https://www.thecannabis*****/2016/03/0...-system/48677/

All you had to do was a simple google to prove yourself wrong. Not did you prove me right by saying people do have 4 months when previously you said its impossible, youre showing me how blatantly ignorant you are. Ive seen alot of kids like you, you think you know everything.
    and going to rehab really did teach me alot especially about this. Ive been UAd so many times in my life you wont believe. I told you not to quote me. you sound dumb
    Sound dumb but kid links me some bullshit article. Went to "About" page on their site and seen that they said " is the world's largest cannabis information resource" so he thinks they are creditable, probably have zero doctors doing zero research.

This is your 3rd post and you still haven't answered OP's question, shit posting shitty fuck.

you sound dumb
    but kid can't literally read the post and ANSWER rather than going to talk about fucking piss. Fucking idiot thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hakuna your tatas boyz

I always +rep back. (Not on neutral +rep)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Drink lots of water and eat yogurt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    I still wonder why jobs still test for weed. There's no point in today's society.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12